«epilogue»

• Dedicated to everyone i have ever made cry

Epilogue

The grass under Harry's feet was cold. It was late December, and almost midnight. He knew he should be getting back to Louis, but his feet seemed stuck.

In front of him lie the grave of his best friend. A boy who hadn't known much. It's been almost a year since his death, and all Harry could still see was the blood. Oh, the blood.

It seemed almost as if he was drowning in it. Harry wondered what that felt like. He knew he shouldn't, but he did.

His wonderful boyfriend waited at home for him. The sole reason he didn't follow Niall to death. The reason he always pushed away the thoughts of self harm and suicide. He needed Louis, and Louis needed him.

In Harry's hand lie two roses. One for his best friend, and one for the boy beside him. He was about to place then down, when his phone began to ring.

"Hello?" Harry answered with a horse voice. He cleared his throat quickly.

"Oh, good, you answered. You need to get home, babe. A snow storm is rolling in, and I've got dinner on the table," Harry have a small smile at his boyfriend's tone.

"I'll be home soon, babe. Be naked when I get there," He joked, knowing Louis would take it seriously. He had told him that once. Harry came home and found Louis naked in the kitchen. The two ate dinner together and left for the bedroom. Harry smiled softly at the memory.

"I'll see you next year, bud," Harry said, placing the first rose down. "Take good care of him up there." He placed the second.

Harry walked away and made it home to his reason for living before the storm hit. He and Louis were both safe and sound at home, while the roses were freezing on the tombstones.

NIALL JAMES HORAN

13/9/93-30/12/13

Loving friend, brother

LIAM JAMES PAYNE

29/8/93-1/1/14

Loving bandmate, friend, brother

•-•

It's over and I'm crying.

I legit cried while writing this. Omg.

If you wanna read more boyxboy stories by me, try Twilight, and Niam One Shots

Vote/comment/fan

(26/8/13)

NEWLY EDITED ON:

(8/03/14)