«chapter 21»

(Guys I'm so sorry it's chapter 21 and nothing interesting had happened omg)

Chapter 21
•Harry•

Depressingly enough, Niall and I were up early that morning. Apparently, we were off to go see Louis and Liam.

"Harry, it's almost ten in the morning! You should be awake," Niall scolded me. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Nialler, you know I haven't been sleeping well," His face dropped.

"Insomnia. I forgot. I'm sorry," Niall mumbled something under his breath. All I managed to catch was 'inconsiderate bastard,' but it was enough.

"Hey, don't talk about yourself like that," I wrapped him in a hug. "It's not your fault you forgot."

"It is though, Harry! I forgot something I should have remembered."

"Niall-" I started.

"Let's go, Haz," He said quietly. "The faster we get there, the faster we can move on with our lives," I nodded along with him, and we continued our walk to Starbucks.

It was fairly crowded when we got there. I assumed someone had found out that the boys would be here. "Excuse me." "Pardon me." Niall and I were constantly saying, trying to push our way through the mob of fangirls.

"Ah, you made it!" Louis jumped out of his seat to hug me. I heard a girl in the large crowd make a noise of disgust.

"Yeah, we made it," I grumbled, sliding into the seat next to Niall.

"Look," he started, "Harry and I are obviously not the people for you. So, I think this should be the last time we meet up," Niall knows how to be blunt.

"What? Why?" Liam almost shouted.

"Like I said, we just aren't the people for you. You might as well go ahead and delete our numbers," I don't understand how Niall is so calm about all this.

"Do you really want this?" Louis asked me. I slowly nodded.

"You boys could find a lot better friends than us," While Louis and I were having a quiet conversation, Niall and Liam were almost caught in a yelling match.

"No way in hell am I deleting your number!" Liam shouted.

"Should I delete it for you then?" Niall yelled back.

"Why do you want me to?" That made Niall crack.

"Because I like you!" He exploded. "I like you a lot more than I should! And for a little while, I was caught up in my little fantasy that you might like me too! But then I remembered, you've got Danielle! And there's no reason try anymore!" Niall sprinted out of the restaurant, but not fast enough for me not to see the tears streaming down his face.

"I've got to go. Don't call," I told Louis before attempting to run out of the restaurant.

"Why? Why leave so soon?" Louis asked, catching my arm.

"Because there's a huge crowd out there, and Niall's claustrophobic!" I took off running to the doors, screeching, "Niall! Niall!"

Everyone seemed to clear a path for me to find the blonde haired boy. Eventually, after almost 10 minutes of searching a crowd full of teenage and pre-teen girls, I found him. He was passed out in the middle of a circle of girls, who seemed to do nothing but stare.

"What happened?" I yelled at all of them, cradling Niall my arms.

"We were all crowded around him, asking him how he knew Liam and Louis, then he fainted. He started breathing really heavily at first, though. I backed off. I knew something bad was going to happen. Unfortunately, most of these girls aren't as considerate or nice as I am," One of them explained.

"Did he hit his head?"

"Yeah, he did," The same girl answered again.

"Shit!" I cursed. Niall and I hadn't taken my car. The hospital was at least ten miles from here. Who knows what could happen?

"We'll drive," Liam's voice came from behind me. "We owe that much," I nodded, knowing there was really nothing I could do to argue. I sat in the back seat of Liam's Range Rover, still holding Niall in my arms.

"He'll be ok, Harry," Louis reassured me, turning and placing a hand on my shoulder. I shook it off. I don't need any empty promises. "He really will," I snorted.

"Please, don't try to get my hopes up," I told Louis almost pleadingly.

"I won't," He rubbed my shoulder.

"Well, we're here," Liam told us, opening the door and taking a still passed out Niall from me. He allowed me to get out of the car, then said, "I'll carry him. You go inform a nurse or something." Liam didn't exactly sound as worried as I felt, but maybe he was good at hiding it?

Or maybe, he wasn't worried at all. I shook the thought off, taking Louis' hand and pulling him into the hospital.

"I've got a friend, Niall Horan, he fainted and hit his head on the concrete," I told the receptionist.

"When he gets in, take him down the hall, last door on the right. I'll call a doctor."

Just in time, Liam came in-looking a bit more worried than before-still holding Niall. "Down the hall, last door on the right," I told him. We all followed the the woman's directions and found ourselves sitting, waiting for a doctor to tell us that Niall is at least alive.

•-•

omg you have no idea how sorry I am. I'm actually afraid that this is going to turn out to be a long book with short chapters. But I really can't stand writing overly long chapters. It bugs me, I'm sorry.

Vote/COMMENT PLEASE/fan

(14/7/13)

NEWLY EDITED ON:

(3/03/14)