«chapter 28»

Chapter 28
•Louis•

I ran up to Liam's front door and began banging my fist against it, not bothering to use the doorbell.

"Liam, open the damn door before I break it down!" I yelled, not caring about the neighbors. A minute or so later, Liam opened the door, rubbing his eyes.

"Louis? What the hell, mate?" He asked groggily.

"Hi! We need to talk," I grabbed his hand and dragged him inside to his couch. "So what did you do today?"

"I was with Dani all day, why?" Liam had gone from tired to curious in a matter of seconds. I was glad he didn't bother to deny it.

"Oh, that's cool," I told him. Then I remembered, he had a date with Niall last night! "How was your date with Niall?"

"First of all, it wasn't a date. Second of all, I didn't get to go. Danielle at dragged me around all day, and I didn't get home till way after the time we were supposed to meet. I was going to call last night, but I fell asleep. I was going to call earlier this morning, but Danielle showed up. And now I can't find my phone." Liam sighed.

"Where have you been all day?" I asked.

"What're we playing, twenty questions?" Liam chuckled.

"Something of the sorts, now spill."

"The fair. I was with Danielle, of course. Why do you want to know?"
I ignored his last question. "How's the sex?"

"W-what?!" Liam sputtered. "Danielle is just a beard! I know that, you know that, hell, she knows that!"

"So it's quite boring?"

"It is." Liam sighed.

"You'll find someone someday, Liam. But I do suggest looking right under your nose. I must be off now!" I ran out the door before he could question anymore.

I only wanted Liam to be happy. And for some reason, I knew he would find happiness in Niall. Their relationship seemed to be the only thing playing in my head as I jogged back to Harry's flat.

"Hello, love?" I called out, hoping to hear his deep voice.

"Love, aye?" Harry's arms wrapped around my waist.

"I've got news, don't distract me," I told him, trying to him away from me.

"Please, do tell," Harry guided me over to the couch.

"Liam was with Danielle all yesterday, and he wasn't able to call last night. He was going to call Niall this morning, but Danielle wouldn't let him. He was at the fair, as I'm pretty sure you know, and he supposedly can't find his phone which is why he can't call Niall." I explained rather quickly.

"Anything else?" Harry asked.

"His sex life is rather boring, and I told him if he wants to be happy to check right under his nose. I ran out if the flat after that."

"Why did you tell him to look under his nose?" Harry out his chin in the palm of his hand.

"I just want them to be happy, Haz."

•Liam•

What the hell did Louis mean, "look under my nose"? As far as I knew, there was no one that could really make me happy. That I knew of, at least.

I laid on my couch and channel surfed until I found something decent enough to watch. It looked to be an old football match.

I pretended I was watching, but I was really still pondering Louis' words.

Look right under my nose.

•-•

I feel this is short and I'm sorry. I just wanna write like one really long chapter but I can't think of anything.
It seems that once I hit chapter 20 on a story, I seem to lose ideas for writing it.
I really just need to get Liam and Niall together, don't I?

Donecaster.

Vote/comment/fan

(12/8/13)

NEWLY EDITED ON:

(5/03/14)