«chapter 33»

Chapter 33
•Harry•

There was blood. So, so much blood. I didn't see the message quite yet, only Niall. Niall, with this dead gray eyes, ashy skin, and bloody wrists. I knew he was gone and there was no bringing him back, but that didn't stop me from talking to him after I had called 999.

"Oh, Niall." I cried out. "Why couldn't you just talk to someone? I know I wasn't the best friend these past few months, but I was going to make up for it. I really was. We were going to have a movie night, and I would get to see your beautiful smile that I haven't seen in months.

"I was going to make sure to hear you laugh more times than I could count, even if I had to hurt myself to make you laugh at my misfortune. We could talk about anything you want, but I just need you back." It was getting hard to talk through the tears. "Please, just come back.

"You were the best friend I've ever had. I didn't understand everything you went through, but I wanted to help. You're so stubborn, Nialler. You act like you could fix anything yourself. You aren't Superman.

"I wish I could remember everything that happened between the two of us, Ni. I really wish I could," I stopped when a hand was placed on my shoulder.

"We need to take him, lad." The EMT spoke softly to me. "You can ride in the back if you need to."

"Could I?" I asked softly, not trusting my voice.

"C'mon," He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and brought me out to the ambulance. I held on to Niall's hand the entire way to the hospital, hoping I could somehow change his fate.

I couldn't.

They wouldn't let me in the room as they stitched up his wrists. I did have time to call up Louis, who came to the hospital alone with no questions asked. He held me as I cried and screamed Niall's name.

"Why did this happen to him? He's a good kid. He was a good kid. Never hurt anyone. Never got a real chance at anything," I whimpered out. "He didn't know what it feels like to be love and be loved back. He didn't know anything but pain and confusion, and it isn't fair, Louis! What did he ever do to deserve this?"

"Shh, love, shh. Niall didn't do anything." Louis's calm voice shook with every word. "Niall was perfect. He didn't know many things, but he knew what it was like to have the best friend a person could ask for."

That sent me into another round of tears, just as they called out for visitors of Niall Horan.

•-•

This is absolute rubbish. It's not very long, and I hate that. UGH.

BUTTT... I've gotta write an epilogue and it's done. This is a sad day.

Vote/comment/fan

(26/8/13)

NEWLY EDITED ON:

(8/03/14)