chapter 5

hey guys sorry i didnt get a chapter yesterday but i am working on it today. ;)! ughy i wish i could just crawl up in my bed and read fanfics, but once you start writing the book your dedicated. Love you guys! im just gonna put a song on over their for your enjoyment. k? cute as a button every single one of you! (hehe).

______________________________________________________________________________

chapter 5:

Nicki's *POV*

yesterday liam and zayn lost their voice. its funny trying to say stuff to them they have to answer and they have to write it down. they met some fan this morning at starbucks and the girl got so confused and frustrated why me and harry were answering for them and she screamed "I WANT TO TALK TO THEM!" and ran out. i looked at harry and cracked up. "hey nicki" harry asked me which snapped me out of my thoughts. "hey harry, wyd?" i asked my brother. "nothing just figuring what to do with zayn and liam" he said. oh. i nod and laugh remebering earlier today. "what?"harry asks. "remeber that girl at starbucks" i asked him. "yea. haha wtf was her problem lol" harry said and laughed. "SHE WANTED TO TALK TO THEM!" i copied how she yelled at us and laughed. me and harry were laughing when niall walked through the door. "Hey Ni! Where were you?" I asked. "Oh I was at the store buying food, then at Nandos eating food" Niall says. "Why didn't you tell me!" I pout sticking my bottom lip out. "Because if i took you then everybody would want to go!" Niall complains. "Fine. I'll just go another time, WITHOUT YOU!" I said trying to make Niall feel guilty. "Sorry Nick!" He said walking away. "Don't call me nick!" I said smacking his bum and laughing. Harry didn't find this as funny as Niall and I did. "So why did you buy at the store?" I said. "Chips, icecream, ect." He said. I found like 25 ice cream containers and I screamed. "YEA WHOO! BOATLOAD OF ICECREAM!" I screamed and Niall patted me o the back. "Are you sure she's not my sister?" Niall laughed and Harry shook his head. "Nope! She's all me!" Harry said and smiled. I took out one of the ice cream containers and a spoon and took it to the couch to eat. "You aren't gonna use a bowl?" Harry asked me. "Nope!" I said, popping the p.

Harry's •POV•

When Nicki was done with the ENTIRE CONTAINER of ice cream she decides to take a nap, on my shoulder. I soon fall asleep with my head on top of hers.

"Shh don't wake them!" I heard a voice say. "Aww brother and sister moment!" Another one said. "I wonder if they know its already Saturday" I soon knew it was Niall and Louis. "Shh I'm going to take a picture!" Louis said laughing. I would get up and ask them what they thought they were doing, but I'm too tired. I heard a snap and giggles and footsteps. What time is it? What day is it? I got up a few minutes later putting Nicki on the couch with a pillow and blanket and went to check the time. Sat. Aug. 10 9:30AM. What! We slept from 3:00 yesterday to 9:30 today? I went upstairs to see if Liam or Zayn had their voices again. "Good morning!" I yelled and woke the two up. "What." Liam's voice cracked. Good it's back! "I wanted to know if your voice was back" I explained. "Barely!" His voice cracked again as he went back in his room to sleep. Zayn never woke up so I checked on him in his room. He was in a deep sleep, laying on his back. I grabbed the sharpie off his dresser and drew on his face. I quietly laughed and walked away.

"Good morning" zayns voice cracked. I burst into laughter with Niall and louis. Nicki went to Starbucks to meet one of her friends. "What did you do Harry!" Zayn yelled. I could barely talk bc I was laughing so hard. "I... Drew.... On.... Your.. Face!" I said in between laughter. His face grew angry and he punched me. I was still laughing.

Zayns •POV•

I washed off my face and went back down stairs. I decided to wake up Liam. I turned his alarm clock up all the way and put the most annoying alarm on. He literally jumped up and fell on the floor. "Good now that your up I can tell you it's 12:30" I said and he flipped me off. "Grumpy pants" I say while I walk downstairs. I grabbed food and sat down and ate. "Hey Nicki!" I said when she walked through the doors. "Hey. It's HOT out there" she said and we laughed. "Hot? In england?" I said laughing. "Yes! One of the hottest days here.EVER!" She said so serious. "Harry you have to call mum she demands it" she told Harry and Harry sighed and grabbed his phone. He left the room.

***********************************

Okay sorry I haven't updated. I'm reading After 2 now. It's just too addicting and I forget to update. I HOPE YOU STILL LOVE ME!!! sorry it's short. Kinda a filler but I will be working on a BIG one so don't be suprised that I'm not updating in a week or so. LOVE YOU ALL!!