Chapter 16

IM BACK BITCHEZZZ

I MISSED YALL ALOTTT

*********************************

Nialls POV

It's been exactly a week since I proposed and now we are telling the lads.

I'm such a nervous mess. Louis will kill me! We are all on the couch and Cady is shaking. I put my arm around her to calm her down. "It'll be okay princess" I whispered in her ear and kissed her temple.

"So what is this about?" Louis asked.

"Well me and Cady have something to tell you all" I said "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE GOTTEN HER PREGNANT" Louis yelled. I flinched

"No no not that yet!" I made a disgusted face.

"Ok, what is it!" Zayn asked.

"Well...... We are getting married" I said.

Louis face made me run.

LOUIS POV

"Well......We are getting married" Niall said.

THAT SON OF A BITCH! IM GONNA KILL HIM.

Niall took one glance at me and ran.

"GET BACK HERE YOU IRISH FUCK!" I screamed chasing him.

He screamed and ran outside.

Fan were surrounding our house but I don't care. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT I WILL KILL YOU" i screamed. Niall ran into the group of fans and tries running away but the fans attacked him.

I shrugged and let the fans get him, I might do worse.

I walked inside and Harry asked "WHERE IS NIALL FANS ARE SURROUNDING US!" I shrugged.

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE HIM OUT THERE YOU FUCKING DICK! HE HAS CLAUSTROPHOBIA!" Zayn screamed at me.

I could care less right now.

NIALLS POV

I was being attacked by crazy fans.

"PLEASE STOP PLEASE! IM CLAUSTROPHOBIC" I cried. I was full on crying.

I left my phone in the house, they stole my shoes, my watch, and they took off my BRACELETS?!? Oh shit noooooo. They can't see my cuts!

"NIALL NIALL WHY DO YOU HAVE CUTS ON YOUR ARM?"

"NIALL WHY DID LOUIS CHASE YOU OUTSIDE?"

No no no no no! This can't be happening.

I see Zayn and Liam walk outside

"EVERYBODY CLEAR OUT PAUL IS ON THE WAY!" Liam screamed. all the girls screamed at there arrival and that's when Paul drove in.

"EVERYBODY CLEAR OUT!" HE YELLED. All the girls cleared away and he put a metal fence between me, the house, and the girls.

"NI ARE YOU OKAY?!" Harry asked. where did he come from. I heard yelling and then I just blacked out

CADYS POV

We were sitting in the hospital. And it's all Louis fault! ugh I'm so pissed at him!!!! He needs to get a taste of his own medicine!

I walk over to Louis. "YOU DICK HOW DARE YOU NIALL COULD BE IN A COMA BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!" I yelled in his face. "SORRY FOR BEING A PROTECTIVE OLDER BROTHER" he yelled.

"PROTECTIVE?" I fake laughed "protective my ass! where were you when I WAS GETTING RAPED? YOU WERENT SUCH A PROTECTIVE OLDER BROTHER THEN! YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHERE I WAS BEING HELD AND YOU NEVER CAME TO FIND ME!" I yelled, not caring if everyone knew. "BITCH LISTEN UP I TRIED TO SAVE YOU BUT HE TOLD ME IF I EVER CAME BACK HE WOULD SHOOT ME!" He screamed. "your such a selfish bastard" I laughed. "I'm so done with you" I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm done. Your rude and obnoxious, your selfish. I'm done. You may be my brother by blood but our relationship is done. Completely done. you hurt me, you call me bad names, you'd never take a bullet for my safety, you hurt my loved ones. IM DONE" I said and walked away. I walked out of the hospital and I ran home. somewhere I haven't been in a long time.

I knocked on the door. A lady with an apron on answered the door. my mum. "Cadence?" She whispered I just broke down crying and hugged her.

"What happened I haven't seen you in forever?" she asked. "Louis found me" I broke down at Louis name.

"How long ago?" she asked. "about a year. before Nicki had her baby" I said.

"I was dating niall, and he proposed a week ago. We told the lads earlier today and Louis chased him around the house out the front door and left him there to be mobbed. Now Niall is in the hospital. ITS ALL LOUIS FAULT! BUT I SCREWED EVERYTHING UP AND DISOWNED HIM AS A BROTHER!" I yelled the last part and I saw 4 young girls walk downstairs.

"Mum who is this?" the oldest asked. "guys this is Cadence" mum said. I waved. "who is she?" Another asked

"Your sister" mum replied.

Her and the girls got in deep convo and I looked at pictures. there was a set of 6 pictures on the stand. in order from oldest to youngest.

"Louis, Cadence, Charlotte, Felicite, Daisy, Phoebe" I whispered.

"Mum? would Louis take a bullet for these four girls?" I asked

"Yes he would he is very protective" she smiled. I just nodded and cried silently.

"So he would take a bullet for these four but not me. his FULL flesh and blood" I whispered. but the oldest one heard me.

"HE TOLD YOU THAT?" She yelled. I just shrugged it off. "he didn't tell me exactly" I said.

"what did he say?" mum asked

"Well..."

***********************************

Okay I will explain what Cady looks like:

Blue-green eyes

Dirty blonde hair

Naturally Straight hair

Girly sometimes but likes to wear sweats

Average weight

Independent

Button nose

Nice

Awesome

Boss

THATS IT! LOL