Chapter 10

Hey I'm encorporating some smut into my story today. if you don't want to read it than don't. you'll know when it comes up.
*************************************

Nicki's •POV•

Addie and Harry are like making out right now. I'm freaking about to vomit. "NOT ON THE COUCH! STOP SWALLOWING
EACHOTHERS FACES!" I screamed. They looked at me and their faces flushed crimson. "Sorry" they said quietly. I laughed and walked into the kitchen. Cady and Niall making out. "DAMN IS THIS A MAKE OUT PARTY!" I yelled. They pulled away and laughed. I grabbed an apple and walked out hopeing not to see anybody else swallowing each other. I was safe.

I ran into Cady, Addie and My room. I jumped onto the bed. "knock knock" liam said. "COME IN" I yelled. He walked in and picked me up bridal style.

"we're going shopping" he said carrying me down the stairs.

"Do I have a choice in this?" I whined. "Nope" he said. I groaned

"HARRY HELP MEEEEE" I shouted at Harry. "Nah I don't feel like it" he replied.
I flipped him off.

Liam threw me in the car. "HEY IM IN PAJAMAS" I yelled at him. He picked me back up and took me I the house. "Get Changed" Liam said sternly.

I put on a flowy floral top and high waisted shorts. I put my red converse on and a blue SnapBack. I walked back out to the car and got in.
********

We got back from the mall with 50 BAJILLION bags of clothes, accessories, and other shit. I walked into the living room. "AYEEEE" I shouted. everyone ran into the living room. it was filled with like half of Liam and i's groceries.

Their mouths gaped open. "HOLY SHIT" Cady gasped. I laughed and lugged my shit upstairs. I put all my new clothes away.

I went into Liam's room. "Ayeee" I said. "hey" he looked up at me and smiled at me. I jumped on his bed next to him. I kissed his cheek. He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me. I straddled him as he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. He slid his tongue over my bottom lip and without hesitation I parted my lips. He started kissing up and down my neck. A moan escaped my lips. He trailed his way back up and started kissing me passionately.

I WANTED him.

I fumbled with his jeans button. he stopped kissing me. "woah are you sure" he said. "Yes. I'm completely sure" I told him. he nodded and kissed me again. I unbuttoned his jeans. and lifted his shirt over his head.

He pulled me to face him and kissed me again. he unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down. he lifted my shirt over my head. he kissed my neck. he started sucking and biting, giving me a love bite. I moaned. He got up for a minute and locked the door. he came back and pulled me on his lap as he kissed me. he slowly pulled my underwear down. he pulls his boxers off and grabbed a condom.

Liam's •POV•

I slid the condom on my throbbing member I can't believe she really wants to do this.

I pulled her on my lap. I adjusted my tip at her entrance. I slowly slid in her. she moaned in pleasure. I started going faster. I stared at her as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"liam..." nicki moaned. I speeded up the pace and with one deep thrust I spilled into the condom. I could tell Nicky was done as she fell on top of me trying to catch her breath. I removed the condom and threw it in the garbage.

"I'm going to take a shower" Nicki said. I nodded and went to go put my clothes I had on earlier back on. I heard a knock at the door. I went to answer it. It was Niall. "hey. you know, could you be quieter next time before we all barf. Your lucky Harry and Addie went out" he said. I laughed. "how was it?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I smacked him upside the head. He laughed as we both went downstairs. Louis high-fived me. I laughed and sat down. Nicki walked downstairs and everyone stared at her she blushed like crazy. "WERE WE THAT LOUD!" she exclaimed. everyone nodded. we talked for bout an hour before Harry and Addie came back. then we had a barbecue and invited people over.

Cady's •POV•

We all were outside either swimming or sitting at tables talking and drinking. we were having a barbecue.

"Nicki!" I called. she hopped out of the pool and walked over towards me and Niall.

"what do you want!" she pouted. Nicki loves swimming. "I want to go inside for a minute and talk to you alone" I told her

She nodded and we walked inside. she looked at me. "okay so, I need you to help me, I want to buy Liam a present for his birthday, but I need to know what he likes" I said.

"He likes batman, and toy story, and disney, and chocolate" she told me. "Perfect, thank you" I told her. she smiled and walked back outside. I followed behind.

"What was that?" Niall asked. "oh I just wanted to ask her a question" I told him. he just nodded and jumped in the pool.
*******
"NIALL! PUT ME DOWN!" I laughed. I beat his back but he didn't put me down. "nope" he said.

Just like that he threw me in the pool. "WHAT THE HELL NIALL!" I shrieked. he smirked and laughed. "hah babe, you said you'd swim with us" he laughed. "NOT AT MIDNIGHT!" I yelled. "cheer up buttercup!" Nicki yelled and jumped in the pool.

On they went jumping in. harry, then Niall, then Addie, then Liam, then Louis, then Eleanor, then Perrie, and Zayn just sat on the edge of the pool because that loser can't swim.

We swam for like three hours before we went to bed.
-********************

Harry's •POV•

I woke up and took a shower. today I decided to spend with my baby sister. I went in her room to wake her up.

"Nicole wake up" I whispered in her ear. She shot up."ITS LIKE 8AM!" she whisper yelled.

"yea but I wanna hang out with you today so get your cute lil bum outta bed" I patted her back and got out of the room. she walked out 30 minutes later all ready.

"Where we going bro bro?" she asked.

"to the beach" i replied.

"let me put a bikini on brb" she said and ran upstairs. 5 seconds later shes back down. shes wearing a blue bikini with a bright pink anchor in the middle of the top. and PINK on the bum.

"you look cute" I said as she pulled high waisted shorts on. "thanksssssss" she told me.

we walked out to the car. she wore a blue cardigan with the outfit.

************************

we got to the beach and it was fairly warm. Nicki just tanned. I went into the water and as I saw nicki peacefully tanning I decided to pour water on her. I brought a bucket for making sand castles with me bc that's fun. I filled it up with water and walked over to her. I poured it ALL OVER HER!

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!!!!!!" she screamed and chased me. she tackled me and tickled me. "Hi" I heard a small voice say. I looked up while laughing and saw lux an lou standing there. "HEYYYYYYYYY" I said while laughing. nicki stopped tickling bc she got tired, wimp.

"LUXXXXX" she cooed and picked up lux. we walked over to our set up and sat down and talked. nicki and I took lux in the water. it was fun. we got some brother sister bonding time.

**************************************************************************************************

soo guys I updated. Its not my usual updating time. so I hope your happy. love you byyyeee.