Chapter 11

*1 DAY LATER*

Nicki's POV

I woke up with the sudden urge to throw up. I ran into my ensuite bathroom and threw my guts up.

Addie came in and held my hair back for me. "Cady and I were worried about you so I came into check on you" she said.

I washed my mouth out and brushed my teeth. "idk what that was but I'm hungry" I said.

I changed into white high waisted shorts and a white floral tank. I braided my hair and ran down stairs.

"SOMEONE MAKE ME BREAKFAST!" I yelled. why am I so moody today? Hmm..

Harry ran downstairs. "Addie told me you just threw up. How in the world are you hungry?" He asked

"Um idk just am" I said. he rolled his eyes and made me French toast and bacon. I devoured it. I scarfed all 4 pieces of French toast down and all strips of bacon.

Harry's eyes went wide. "what the hell you never eat this much Nicki. And did you gain weight?" He asked. I looked at my stomach.

"Probably just bloated" I stated. I drank my glass of orange juice and went to wake up liam. i woke him and he whined at me for it.

"GTFO MAH ROOM" he said and I left laughing. I went back downstairs and jumped on harry. he wrapped his arms around my waist as I watched spongebob.

This reminds me of a time when we were little....

*FLASHBACK*

I was three years old and Harry was four. We were best friends.

"NI NI! COME DOWN STAIRS" Harry yelled for me. I ran down the steps and jumped on his lap. He turned on sponge bob and I giggled as he tickled me.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Harry held me close as he fell asleep. And so did i.

******************

As soon as I woke up I ran to the bathroom and puked again. "oh no.." I whispered to myself. It's midnight so I will drive to the drug store while everyone's asleep.

As I walk into the drug store I walk straight over to the pregnancy tests.

I'm hoping Liam's condom didn't break.

I bought them and the cashier looked at me. "you- YOUR HARRY STYLES SISTER AND LIAM PAYNES GIRLFRIEND! wait.... why are you buying these?" she asked.

"I think his condom broke" I whispered to her. she squealed is happiness.

Then I payed for the tests and drive home. as soon as I got home I brought Cady and Addie with me into the bathroom to help.

"SWEAR ON YOUR LIFE YOU WONT TELL ANYONE UNTIL I WANT TO?" I asked. they nodded.

I took the tests and set my phone timer for 5 minutes.

5 minutes were up and I checked one, Addie checked one, and Cady checked one.

"Positive" I say with a shaky voice

"Positive" Addie sighs

"Positive" Cady squeals

I sigh and slide down the bathroom door and just cry. IM TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A KID! Harry is going to kill me.

No matter how young I am I am raising this kid......

I just don't know how to tell harry.

***********************************

Harry's *POV*

I was just checking the past 48hr footage on the cameras in all the bedrooms bc zayns blow dryer went missing, when something caught my eye. It was Liam and Nicki doing "the thing". Then I found zayns blowdryer but now I'm looking at footage happening right now in nicki's bathroom.

She was crying on the bathroom floor. I rewind a little bit to see why.

"Positive"

"Positive"

"Positive"

And all three girls were holding pregnancy tests. then I rewinded a little further back.

ALL OF THEM ARE NICKI'S TESTS! LIAMS GODDAMNED CONDOM MUST HAVE BROKE. IM GONNA KILL HIM!

****************************

Liam's POV

I was peacefully sleeping until Harry woke me up.

"GET THE FUCK UP!" He screamed. "what the hell?" I said.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU GET NICKI PREGNANT" he screams and I'm pretty sure the whole town can hear him.

"Ummm when did I do this? I don't remember having unprotected sex" I said.

"ITS ALL ON THE VIDEO CAMERAS!" he screams.

"BUT WHEN DID I GET HER PREGNANT" I yelled.

"YOUR FUCKING CONDOM BROKE ASSHOLE!" Harry yelled.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT HAPPENED?" I yelled. by now everyone was in my room besides Zayn.

Nicki was crying and mouthing "I just found out" and I nodded at her. Cady looked like she was bout to pass out.

I was about to say something when Harry hit me square in the jaw. "FUCK-*punch*-YOU-*punch*" Harry was beating the shit out of me.

Niall was now helping Cady stay consious while Louis tried to calm Nicki down and Addie tried to pry Harry off me.

Everything that happened next was a blur. Harry punched me straight in the temple. Zayn had just walked in and helped Addie pry him off of me. then it turned black.

**********************************

*1 MONTH LATER*

Cady's POV

Liam hasn't woke up from his coma yet. Harry hasn't talked to anybody. Nicki hasn't done anything and is currently at her moms wanting to be away from Harry.

Nicki has sent us pictures of her first ultra sound. And her stomach is a little bit bigger.

The baby is a girl and is SO CUTE! she already loves her. currently we are at the doctors office. "All here for Liam Payne?" the doctor asked. we all stood up.

"He woke up about an hour ago and is a little woozy, he might be confused at first but he has no memory loss" the doctor explained.

we all walked I his room. he smiled. "hey guys! wheres nicki? did harry hurt her too? he sounded panicked. "liam calm down he didn't lay a finger on her" I told him. if only he knew harry was in depression.

*******************************************************************************************************************

A/N I UPDATED NIKKI! any wayyyy CAN YOU BELIEVE THUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like HOLY CRAP.

ily bye