Chapter 14

REALLY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!! ILY!!

********************************

Nialls POV

We got back into the house, dripping wet (Hehehehehe) and I got Cady a towel. "Such a cliché moment" she laughed.

I put my hand over my heart I gasped "so it wasn't good enough for you?" I pretended to be hurt. "no it was cute" she replied. "No your just saying that!" I pretended to cry. She laughed

"No. I'm going downstairs to eat if you decide to love me again just come get me!" I shunned her and walked away.

I could here her laughing "I DONT NEED YOUR LOVE!" I shouted and pretended to cry.

I walked downstairs and I opened the fridge. "what the-" Harry started. "NO FOOD? WHERES ALL THE GOD DAMNED FOOD HARRY?" I shook him by his shoulders.

He pushed me off of him "god we actually got to eat while you were upset so we didn't buy a thousand pounds of groceries" he replied.

I ran upstairs. "go buy me nandos" I ordered Cady. "no" she replied.

"GO BUY ME NANDOS!" I threw a tantrum like a 2 year old.

"Fine DAMNN" she said and grabbed her keys. "Wait!" I said. she turned around. I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. I pecked her lips "you can't leave without a goodbye kiss" I said and I let her go. (AN: I JUST CANT LET HER GO! IM SO WHIPPED ON HER HER TINY LITTLE, SHES A - No? Ok :(.)

She left to go buy me nandos and I say on the couch. Nicki walked downstairs carrying Ally. (AN: THE BABY'S NAME IS ALEXANDRA. SOME OF THE GROUP CALL HER ALLY, SOME CALL HER ALEX)

"Hey Nicki......" I said. I felt uncomfortable.

Just then I burst out crying. "don't hate me" I cried. "NiNi I could never hate you" she said hugging me.

"You all should hate me... I was being selfish" I said. "nothing you did was selfish" she whispered.

"IT WAS ALL FOR MY OWN HAPPINESS! I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT YOU OR ANY ONE ELSE" i exclaimed, crying even harder.

"Niall. Sometimes you just gotta do stuff to make yourself happy" she told me. She wiped my tears off my face.

She picked up Alex. "Hey allybear" I cooed. Nicki just watched as her little daughters eyes looked at me scanning my face. "I'm uncle NiNi" I said in a damn cute baby voice.

I grabbed her from Nicki's arms "and we will be best friends" I cooed. she giggled.

Cady's POV

I arrived home with nandos and I walk in to see Niall holding Alex.

"Ally-bear, can you say NiNi?" He asked the infant. "NiNi" she said, more like mumbled. Niall smiled so wide. "Awwwww" I said.

I tossed Niall his food. "YAY!" He said and he dug right in, still holding Alex.

He held a French Fry up to Alex's mouth. "Ally-bear want a fry?" he cooed. Alex took a bite of the fry.

This was so cute I couldn't barely stand it without dying. Nicki just looked at them with her jaw dropped.

"Did NIALL just share HIS FOOD?!" she asked. I nodded.

"Woah. too much in one night, too much" she mumbled and walked upstairs. I followed behind.

****************************

HARRY's POV

I walked downstairs to find Niall asleep with a sleeping Alex in his arms. I took a picture and posted it on twitter

@Harry_Styles:

Awwwwwwww Uncle NiNi

pic.twitter/hW89na6js

(AN: Idk man).

I put my phone away and woke Niall up.

"NIALL! NIALL NIALL!" I shouted in his ear.

He jumped up "IM ENGAGED!" he shouted. then covered his mouth.

"WHAT?"

*************************************

Sorry Nikki cliff hanger.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE:

I haven't been updating that frequently up until now. if I don't update for a week or so, I might have writers block or planning everything out. thank you for cooperating :P)

DESCRIPTION OF WHAT ALEXANDRA LOOKS LIKE:

Light brown hair

Green eyes

Adorable smile!