Chapter 13

Soooooo there will be ALOT going on between Cady and Niall in this chapter... Lol you know what I'm talking about Nikki! So enjoy! ;)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

***2 MONTHS LATER***

Nialls POV

I'm sitting at a table in Applebee's waiting for Cady to get done in the bathroom. We decided to go on a date.

As I'm waiting, a girl about 16 walks up to me. "Heyyyy" she says flirtatiously. "hi" I say uncomfortable.

"I think I would be better with you than that slut bag" she said and sat on my lap.

"Get off me!" I exclaimed. "Not until this" she said as she pulled my collar and smashed my lips into hers. I struggled to get loose from her grip, but it was too late.

"So you decide to take me on a date to make out with a slutty underage whore?" She asked. She just stomped off. I chased after her. "CADY! CADY WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN!" she turned around "WHAT NIALL!? I CANT BELIEVE YOU'D DO THIS TO ME AFTER... ALL WE'VE FUCKING BEEN THROUGH! NIALL WE ARE OVER" She screamed. "I DIDNT KISS HER!" I yelled. "well it sure looked like it" she whispered and ran down the street.

I was so shocked and broken I couldn't move......

I stood there watching my princess hail a can and leave me standing in the side of the road.

Nicki's POV

Cady just came home and ran upstairs. "that was odd" I said.

I heard crying and screaming coming from a certain little baby. "dear lord..." I whispered. She just couldn't shut up. I love her dearly I mean I PUSHED HER OUT OF ME BUT SHE COULD CUT ME SOME SLACK AND BE QUIET! I ran over to her play pen and picked her up.

"Shhhh shhhh Alex shhhhh mommys here" I cooed at the little whining baby.

Niall burst through the door crying.

"What happened" I asked I heard him mumble "I'm such a fucking dick" and he ran to his room.

Whatttt?

*************

TWO WEEKS LATER

*************

Harry's POV

"Come on Niall, you have to eat something!" I pleaded him. he wouldn't come out for concerts, recordings, meetings. management was getting pretty pissed off.

"Niall PLEASE!" I asked again.

His door burst open. "I DONT FUCKING WANT TO EAT LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE I JUST WANT TO FUCKING DIE!" he screamed so loud I'm pretty sure china heard it.

His door slammed shut. I saw Cady pop out of her room. she grabbed food and went back in her room.

Neither of them are cooperating. Nicki hands me a crying Alex and walks in her room to sleep.

"Shhh ally, uncle Harry is here" I cooed. Alex kept crying. I knew exactly how to put her to sleep. Sing.

"Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I'd never thought

Through love we'd be

Making wonders as lovely as she

Isn't she lovely

Made from love"

I stopped singing and rocked her little baby body. she was fast asleep. I placed her in her nursery and walked out.

Nialls POV

I already wrote a note, and left it on my dresser. I was currently on the roof of our huge house. I knew this was a 4 story drop...

I swallowed and moved toward the edge. it was pouring rain. I was about to jump when I hear someone calling my name.

I turned around.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" Cady shouted. I smiled a little but it faded soon.

"Leaving" I told her seriously as I jumped off.

But something caught me.

"Don't you dare leave me, don't you dare let go of my fucking hand Niall James Horan. don't you dare leave us. I fucking love you" Cady said. She pulled me up and hugged me. "I'm so sorry" I whispered, burying my face in her hair.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered again. she just looked at me and said "I love you"

And then I kissed her. I kissed her so passionately. no hunger, no lust, just love.

Something I haven't felt in weeks.

But then I remembered. I pulled back and reached into my pocket.

"Cadence Johanna Tomlinson, I have loved you for more than a year. I love you more than food and life. Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Yes!" she exclaimed.

I lifted her up and spun her around, kissing her.

Life couldn't be any more fucked up, but as long as I have my princess I will live

************************************

THE WORLD MY NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS! NIKKI I HOPE YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU (no homo) AND I HOPE YOU SURVIVE THIS CHAPTER.