Chapter 12

Liam's •POV•

Me and Nicki were sitting in my room at the house. Harry was avoiding us and everyone else. He tried to hang himself once when we were out, but Addie found and stopped him. I feel like a dick..

Harry's •POV•

Why did I have to do that to Liam. I don't know why I'm such a bad person. WHY GOD WHY? WHY CANT I JUST DIE!

I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my razor and just started cutting and cutting. I covered my whole thigh and stomach.

Why did I have to be like this. Why?

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. "Harry where are you we aren't mad at you come out ple-" Zayn froze when he saw me,

"NICKI" he yelled, I cried as I got more light headed. Blood was covering my whole body almost.

"HARRY NO" Nicki screamed. She's cleaning my cut with peroxide and wiping it up. She's screaming for me to stay with her... All of the gang were in the room now, in tears.

All I heard was "I love you" before darkness took over.

***********************

*6 MONTH LATER (Harry's POV)*

I woke up to beeping noises. I could barely see.

"where am I?" I thought aloud. "HARRY YOUR AWAKE" someone yelled.

"Owwwwwww" I yelled back. My ears hurt. I saw Nicki, Addie, Mum, Dad, Gemma, and the boys and girls in the room.

"The fuck?" I said. so Nicki is 7 months pregnant.....

"Well can I leave now?" I asked a doctor who just came in. "Not yet. We need to keep you until tomorrow to make sure your okay" he said.

I sighed. This is gonna be a LONGGGGGG night.

**********************************€€£^

A/N

SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THE HISTORY OF CHAPTERS AND WORSE CHAPTER TOO, I UPDATED NIKKI ARE YOU HAPPY?