Forever Dead ::13:: Ghosts of the Past

SIMONE ------------>

I opened the door to my room and 6 rushed towards me.

“Oh My God! Leave some of the cute vampires for the rest of us.” She said, playfully hitting me on the shoulder.

“What do you mean?” I asked, sitting on the plush couch.

“Xander has the hots for you.” She said wiggling her eyebrows. “And you also happen to have the attention of Nicholai too.” She added.

“Nicholai just wants me, he doesn’t love me.”

“I never said anything about love. I don’t think vampires can love.” She said seriously. I shot her a questioning look and noticed the blank expression on her face, like she was lost…

“6, are you ok?” I asked her. Through all of this, I hadn’t really paid attention to what the others were feeling. She could have been distraught about the whole girls dying thing. I sure was, who knew who was next?

“Yeah, of course. Why wouldn’t I be?” she asked quickly. She darted her eyes towards the windows and I became suspicious. She was acting funny….

“So, how did you learn to dance like that?” she asked, changing the topic. I laughed and stood, heading towards the door.

“I took lessons for a while when I was a kid. I guess it just stuck.”

“You seem to have a lot of hidden talents, I’ll have to keep my eye on you.” She said seriously and walked into the bathroom. I frowned at her change of mood and just shrugged it off, deciding to go watch a movie.

I entered the empty movie room and picked my favorite DVD from the huge collection. The couches were comfy leather, and after sliding the disk in, I dove under the furry blanket and got comfortable. My head was resting on the arm rest and the screen just turned black when Macy walked in…with Nicholai.

“So what movies do you like?” She asked him, heading over to the movie collection.

“Anything really. What’s your favorite?”

“Oh, I love funny movies. Confessions of a Shopaholic is my favorite!” She said giggling. I almost scoffed and instead just coughed, bringing them to my attention.

“Oh, sorry 10, didn’t see you there.” Macy said biting her lip. No need to feel Guilty Macy, I wanted you to spend time with him. Actually the more the better.

“It’s okay, the movie I watched just ended.” I said sitting up, feeling uncomfortable the way Nicholai was eyeing my laying form.

“Oh, okay.” She said happily.

“Bye.” She added just then Nicholai spoke.

“Did you want to join us?” he asked. Macy’s face-hardened.

“No thanks, I’ve had my fill of shopaholic.” I said grinning. I went to the DVD player and pulled out the movie, placing it back on the shelf.

“You Like Kill Bill?” He asked surprised. I nodded my head.

“Of course.” He crossed his arms and smirked.

“And here I thought you were a Legally Blonde fan.” He said. I smirked right back and laughed.

“Hey, don’t judge me by the color of my hair and I won’t judge you by yours.”

“And what’s that supposed to mean?” he asked, leaning against the wall.