Forever Dead 6 ::Dinner for the Dead::

Sorry for the delay I was in Puerto Rico for 10 days on vacation. This is a little shorter than normal but I wanted to get something out there quick so you knew I didn't give up on this story! :)  

Also Like me on FB the more I know you like my work, the more I will post!

 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Julia-Clark-Jc83189/227048933988410 

“What is it?” I yelled as I burst into her room. I saw Macy and 5 standing in one corner away from 7. I approached 7, who was throwing a temper tantrum. Pillows were thrown across the room, a sheet was ripped in half, and 7 was sitting on top of it all, sobbing.

“7 what’s wrong?” I asked, kneeling down slowly.

“I lost! I don’t want to go home!” she moaned, screaming into a pillow. I rolled my eyes. Really? I ran here for no reason. I looked over at her roommates and Macy just rolled her eyes too, but Ro looked a little scared. Hey I would be too, this chick was loony.

“7 it’s not the end of the world. Honestly, if you go home, it’s a blessing. You get to be with your family.” I tried to sooth her.

“No, see you don’t get it 10! You don’t want to be here, I do. I came willingly. I have no family that wants me. If I go back there, I’ll die!” she sobbed more and I just rubbed her back.

“Well, crying isn’t going to do anything but make your eyes puffy and red. You want to look your best for him tonight, don’t you?” I asked in a baby voice. She nodded her head and I led her to her bed. Macy motioned to the one against the wall.

“So why not take a nap and just relax for the rest of the afternoon. Okay?” I tucked her in and patted her head until she fell asleep. I led Macy and Ro out to the hall.

“I swear I thought one of you were being sucked dry.” I said after I closed the door.

“Yeah, she’s crazy. Like we came into the room and all of a sudden she was on the ground kicking and screaming.” Macy chuckled. I looked to Ro, who looked depressed. I pleaded with her through my eyes, hoping she understood not to tell what she said to me. I didn’t need Macy freaking out.

“Let’s go to the entertainment room, maybe there’s something we can to do waste our time?” I asked. They followed me down the hallway.

“You know, I’ve been thinking.” Mandy said, stepping in front of me. 3 behind her.

“I think that was all just a play to get Nicholai’s attention. Get your entire team out, then come through in the end. A knight in shining amour…” she said.

“She didn’t get the whole team out.” Ro said behind me. Mandy narrowed her eyes and smirked.

“Yeah, well I didn’t really count you. I don’t know why you were even brought here, do you even have any tits under that shirt? What are you, 1o years old?” Mandy asked, 3 cackled behind her.

“Shut the fuck up and leave her alone. Or you’ll deal with me.” I stepped closer, my chest meeting Mandy’s.

“Ha, you really want to do this with me?” she asked, shoving me back.

I raised my hand to punch her but Macy grabbed me. “Stop it.” She said. I relaxed, remembering where I was. I didn’t need to be punished anymore than I already was.

“That’s right bitch, listen to your master.” Mandy chuckled and pushed passed us, walking into her room with 3. I gritted my teeth and stomped into the empty entertainment room. I felt tears prickle my eyes but forced them to stay put. I needed to stay strong. Being strong meant surviving.