Forever Dead ::10:: This Spices things Up

::::A concerned reader has written me in regards to the Nicholai/Audrina relationship. I would like to say that this is a work of fiction. It in No way reflects my beliefs and I am in NO way condoning any type of physical violence and/or including rape. If this offends you, I am sorry. But I am writing this because this is what I want to write. This is a story I feel has every right to be written and shared. I apologize if anyone has ever been through a horrific experience such as rape, abuse of any sort and/or human trafficking. But I will go on as planned, and I hope you can respect my work as I respect all of you. Thank you.::::

To see photos of all the characters, get special updates, and lots of extras go like my FB page! It's in the external link on the right, also on my homepage. Also, here is a great song I think fits this story to a T. thanks guys! 

“Wake up!” I felt a hand shaking my shoulder and moaned.

“Leave me alone!” I rolled over and stuffed my face into the soft pillow, letting the sleep tug at my mind until I was out again. Suddenly I felt wet and cold. I jumped up after the ice water was thrown on me and screamed.

“What the fuck?” I yelled at 6. She just smirked and put the wastebasket she used down.

“Sorry, I couldn’t get you up! You’ve been sleeping for like 12 hours.” She said sitting down on her bed.

I wasn’t really surprised I had been sleeping that long. In fact, I still felt tired.

“So why did you wake me up?” I groaned, looking at my wet bed. Guess there was no more sleep for me.

“We have a Contest today.” She said. I just noticed she was in her uniform. I sighed, my arms ached and my head was pounding. How could I compete like this? Half of me hoped that Nicholai would spare me, like he did 8, and let me rest. But knowing I didn’t give him what he wanted, the reasonable side of me knew he would make me compete.

“There’s breakfast on the coffee table. We have like fifteen minutes before Lucia comes back.” 6 said, laying on her back and looking at her nails.

“Did she say what we were doing?” I asked, slipping on the stupid uniform.

“No, but I don’t think she can. That would be cheating.” She smirked. I rolled my eyes and put my hair into a pony, heading towards the breakfast. I quickly stuffed two English muffins smothered in jelly, a few pieces of bacon and sausage and a muffin…. and I was still hungry.

“Jeez, starving much?” 6 asked, stepping behind me. I nodded my head, my mouth full of orange juice.

“Well it would make sense considering your activities yesterday.” She said, wiggling her eyebrows. I gulped and glared at her.

“What are you talking about?”

“Well… a little birdie told me you were carried back to the room by a very handsome guy…  only in your underwear.” She sat down across from me.

“Yeah because Nicholai attacked me!” I said raising my voice.

“Mhm… and I bet it felt great.” She giggled. I sighed.

“No 6, he really attacked me. I was talking with the Queen when…well he took me upstairs and tried to have sex with me and I refused him.” I decided not to tell her about my brother. I didn’t want anyone to know just yet.

“Why would you refuse him?” she asked.

“Umm, maybe because I hate him? Oh yeah and that pesky little ‘I might die from pleasure’ thing.” I rolled my eyes and cracked my knuckles.