Epilogue

Well this story has come to sadly an end :( But my baby Sage has found his happiness <3  Please give the squeal a read it's Alex's story :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sage's pov:

"Tico Anderson you get back here right now! Sam Anderson stop splashing water everywhere!" I yell at my two pups as Tico run but naked out of the bathroom while his twin splashes warm water on me. The twins are taking a bath which has turned into a small WW1 with one twin splashing me with water grenades and the other now running butt naked down the halls.

It's been three years since Black came and saved us from the vampires and my pups are almost as big as five year old since they have the Alpha gene in them. Tico and Sam are my world but sometimes they drive me up the wall with how much trouble they can be and Black working more ever since his dad stepped down as king which was kind of sad but now he's exploring the world with his mate.

I'm happy to be home the ordeal with the vampires scaring everyone so now more precautions are being made and the traitor was found. He was a young werewolf only sixteen years old and mated to one of the vampires who kidnapped me and Ken,but thankfully we found out that since Black killed the vampire the kid was freed from the control from the fang faces bite and he was blessed with a second chance mate which is super rare for our kind.

"Are you okay sage?" My amazing mate asks me as he hugged me from behind. I tilted my head up and he kisses me on my lips lightly hugging my three month pregnant stomach lightly and rubbing it gently with a loving smile on his face.

" No our pups are having fun driving me up the wall." I say in a small growl as Sam giggles slapping both his hands down on the warm water sending a small wave splashing on me and Black. Black throws his head back and laughs with his wet hair dripping . "Not funny." I growl as he rubs my stomach to try and sooth. We're having another pup, this time just one little boy,though I wished secretly for a little girl so she could be princess and I could watch both her dad and brother threaten and male who hit on her.

"I know I'm sorry that I have to leave you for work so often." he says sighing as he rests his head on mine a Ken comes in with my butt naked pup under his arm pouting in defeat. Ken looks like my son put a small fight with his hair all messed up.

"I found this flasher running through the halls." Ken says with a giggle as he plops my son back into the bathtub before heading out in a rush as Sam tried to splash him too. Black never did tell me what happened as he was rescuing me,but I have noticed he's been watching Ken more.

Ken hasn't really sad anything but I know he's more careful now and I see him looking over his shoulder a lot. I haven't told Black this but Ken's been having bad nightmares so sometimes he sleeps over with me to feel safe. One night during a bad one I woke up to see a stranger in the room,but he didn't strike me as bad as he seemed to calm Ken down from just a touch before he looked at me with red eyes. I wasn't afraid of him though...something just seemed more calm about this vampire and when I blinked he was gone, I know that vampire was Ken's mate and he'll be coming for Ken soon to claim him.

"I love you." I say coming out of my memories and kissing Black passionately which he returns by turning me and devouring my mouth hungrily with an even deeper kiss which gets broken by two giggles and two pairs of eyes watching us.

"You little pervs." My mates sayt o out kids as I burst out laughing. I love my family so much and I never would have had it if it wasn't for my werewolf prince.