Gaining a new family and losing the old one

Ok here is  the update hope you all like I know I do :)

Picture of Black's mom and I wish I had her energy   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sage's Pov

My eyes go wide as woman with bright blond hair slams to the door to the room open and pounces on me like I'm a piece of prey.

"SHREK ITS A BLOND MONSTER!!" scream Fen in terror as hands grab around me.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO CUTE XD" she screams in my ears as she shakes me from side to side like a rag doll, I think I'm gonna barf my breakfast.

"Dear you're going to kill him or make him sick." Says another voice whose owner I can't place since I'm still being shaken.

"Oh you're right dear!! Black I want you and this cutie in the living room for a meet and greet in five minutes understand?" Good." She says quickly before disappearing out the door and closing it with another loud bang.

"Well you heard the women." Black says between his fits of laughter and I can't help, I suddenly feel mean, I kick my foot out shoving Black off the edge of the bed sending him unceremoniously to the floor with a loud bang.

Giggling like a teenage girl I quickly get off my side of the bed and speed dress so quickly I'm out the bedroom door before he can finish getting off the floor. I am so paying for kicking him later but it was worth it.

By the time Black comes out of our bedroom I'm already seated across from the hyper women, a man with hair so black it looks like the night sky is his hair, and Ken who's smiling like a kid in a candy store. Black grumbles under his breath about me being mean before taking a seat beside me.

"Time for introductions. Yippee" squeal the women clapping her hands like a schoolgirl waiting on some juicy gossip while her green eyes sparkle like gems.

"My name is Laura Anderson I'm Black and Ken's mother. I'm 650 years old but I have the figure and beauty of a 29 year old women. I love all my babies dearly and I expect a lot of grand babies form you two." She chirps happily while I start at her in shock.

"You their MOTHER?!! But you like a supermodel or at least someone who never had kids!!" I exclaim in surprise only making Ken laugh his butt right off where he was sitting. I glare at his before casually taking my hand and knocking one of the at least fifteen pound metal decoration bowls on his head.

"Thank you so much dear." Laura gushes, ignoring Ken who is grumbling from the floor about me having no sense of humor and being mean to him. Black is smiling while trying to keep from laughing at his brother.

"I believe it my turn now. My name is Theodore Anderson but my wife and friends call me Theo, Blacks father. I am 730 years old but I look like a 37 year old man. I love my sons but their childishness can get annoying so I'm glad to see my oldest has gotten a mate who can put him in his place," Say the man with the night sky for hair while his ice blue eyes seem to be gazing at my soul.

"You already know me but formalities." Grumbles Ken rubbing his sore head "My name is Ken Anderson I'm 200 years old but I look like a 15 year old.. and act like one. I love my brother and playing pranks on him." Ken says before taking a ice pack form Marcia who gives everyone a glass of water.

"Ummm I guess it my turn." I mumble nervously, not liking being in the spot light. Black takes my right hand and starts making little circles on it, calming me down a little. "My name is Sage Runes I'm 18 years old. I come from a bad family, my dad and older brother Alex were abusive to me while my mother pretended I didn't exist. ,my other brother Ray was really nice to me though." I say my voice dropping when I mention my mother, dad, and Alex but picking up again when I mention Ray.