Attacked

Like I promised here's the update,so sorry this took so long *bows head* but here it is and things are finally heating up. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Black's pov:

Sage is five months pregnant and it's starting to wear him down a bit now with how close to giving birth,but he still puts up a happy face and says everything is fine. I'd worry more about my mate,but weird things have been going for the last week.

Alarms will randomly go off,the right border has been having random attacks at night,and I keep feeling like something bad is going to happen. I've told Sage not to go outside until we figure out what is going on and everyone is on high alert.

Sighing I run a hand through my hair as I look at the night sky through one of my office windows when suddenly there's a loud boom and the castle shakes violently.

We're under attack! Troy screams through the link just as I'm running to the door as other pack members come through the link screaming or some icy calm.

All pack members battle positions, protect those who can't fight and get them to the shelters! I order as I take the stairs quickly and with my speed am soon at the first level hearing the screams and growls of my pack in my ears. Ken you and Troy are to guard Sage. I order as I charged into battle.

It takes a few minutes for me to recognize the smell of who we are fighting. Vampires I growl through the link as one of the blood suckers charges at me. We come at each other violently and I feel wounds on my sides burn from his long fingernails while my claws tear at his chest. He bites my neck just as I shared his heart turning him to cust.

I looked around with my bleeding sides at my warriors before shredding another vampire. After what seems like ages a blood curtly scream of terror cuts through the air through before a scream through the link makes my blood turns cold.

Black!! Sage screams through the link his voice full of terror before his link to everyone suddenly disappears and I'm running full speed to the were his scream had come from my heart going at triple speed.

Racing to the back door of the pack house I see six vampires running out of the house with,one with Ken in his arms and another with Sage! Growling I lunge at them,but I'm out numbered and these vampires aren't weaklings..their master vampires mostl likely over one thousand years old.

I get slammed into the pack house by one vampire while the other three attack my skin,ripping it open and making my skin turn red and slippery as he fight back,but my attacks are useless as my life blood pools out of me and soon my vision goes gets black.

The last thing I see are the vampires with my mate and baby brother disappear into the woods before my vision goes black.

I'm so sorry Sage I failed to protect you. I whisper through our link before I fall unconscious in a pool of my blood.