Bloody Hell

Harry pov
'Ginny why are you here?' Asked harry.
'Because James called me. He said you were one person short.'

'That's true, harry. We are.'
'But who the hell told you to organise the plan? That was Sirius's part.'

'Remy needed company.' sniggered Sirius who was merrily eating chocolate.
Chocolate.

'REMUS!'
***
'There are 4 boys and 2 girls. Which boy is disguising as a girl?' Asked Sirius traumatized.

'The one and only ladies man - Sirius black.' grinned Harry.

'You are kidding' grinned Sirius.

'I never kid, Sirius.'

'And whose bloody idea was that that I be Bianca Zabini?' Asked a fuming black.

All heads turned towards one person.
He just grinned and smirked 'guilty'.

'JAMES CHARLUS POTTER, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU.'
***

'This is so cruel of you guys' muttered Sirius.
'Just drink it' said harry.
'Easy for you to say.' He muttered. Harry was disguised as Mr Zabini.

Sirius nervously drank it. He started to shrink in size and his hair began to grow longer.

Oh! His brilliant hair! He sobbed.

'This shirt is a bit small.' Said Sirius.
'Ugh I am sounding girly. Yuck!'
'Well then change and I will go and get ginny.' Harry went upstairs.

Sirius took his time changing his clothes not at all in a hurry. Taking time to observe the Bianca he was disguised in and not caring whether the parts were private or not.

After a while, having enjoyed himself he quickly wore a shirt and jeans and wore on a black jacket. He was NOT wearing a skirt like moony had suggested. No. Just no. He made sure that the jeans had the Zabini crest on them.

And now... He had go and act as if moony was his soulmate. Ugh!
He felt like vomiting. Oh shit!
***
James POV
'Good evening Lucius.'
'Good evening um Fremont isn't it? Or are you Gretlin?'
'Correct the first time. Don't you remember me, old friend?

James hoped he was playing his part well though was anxious why Malfoy didn't recognize Fremont Parkinson.

'Yes. I see Samuel has quiet grown since I last heard about him.'

Remus faked a smile.

Heard about him? Why not Seen him?

'Well how much do you think he has grown since last time you saw him?' Asked James trying to make small talk.

'Now, of course I wouldn't' Lucius narrowed his eyes. 'That's not very kind of you, Parkinson, is it. Mocking me, are you?'

James was extremely frustrated. What had he said wrong?

'Of course not, Lucius. You know he didn't mean that.' Said Lily.

'Hello Fremontia' Lucius smiled 'looking pleasant aren't we? putting his hand on her arm clearly trying to make a move on Lily.

'No. I am absolutely not feeling pleasant today' Lily said shoving his arm off before James could make a move.

'Hey Malfoy, the party's over here. Not there.' Came a voice from the room ahead. The disco, probably.

'Pretty soon lady.' Lucius smirked. 'This way, Fremont.' Before James protested he said 'Your gorgeous wife will be shown around by Narcissa.'

Narcissa smiled from behind the room.

Once in the room ahead,
Lucius stated to James 'Why is your wife acting oddly.' When James raised an eyebrow he added 'She likes being with me. More than you.' He winked and turned to go away not before being tripped by James.

'I think the floor likes you better' don't you think. More than me.' He smirked then left the room.

Lucius was furious. He got up and was going to make Parkinson regret only to be tripped again.

'Parkinson, I swear-'
'It's Zabini, mate. But I think you are busy smooching the floor to even look at me.'
'Carlmont.' He sneered.
'You dare try to test my patience when your idiot friend already has-'

'Blaming us for smooching the floor? Next we will see blonde haired half ferret half floor babies coming out.'

Mrs Zabini burst out laughing.
'Carlmontia.' He said bringing out his hand and proceeding towards her...

But was tripped again.
'Sorry mate. The floor wanted a make out session.' And he grinning left the room with his wife.
***
Meanwhile two people were extremely miserable... Apparently they had a friend named Stephen.

'Now now, Sam don't start making out with Bianca as soon as you see her'
'I'm not-'
'Atleast try to maintain your snogging.'
'Um hi Bianca' he waved awkwardly.
'Hi Sam' she waved back awkwardly.
'So' said Bianca.
'So' said Samuel.
'Well I am leaving you lovebirds some privacy. Just don't do it just yet.' Stephen winked at Remus.

Sirius choked on his drink splattering firewhiskey all over the floor.
'Nah nah it's all right' muttered Remus to Stephen.
'We just need some time alone'
When Stephen raised his eyebrow he mouthed 'Argument'
'If you say so.'

Remus knew this was just the start of a long night. God knew how long it would be!

Bloody Hell...