The end... or is it?

Harry POV
Two whole days had passed...

*Flashback*

'So wormtail, harry says that you risked your life for him but I ofcouse see through that bullshit'
Snarled James.

'I don't expect you guys to believe me but I - I -'

'You bloody asshole' snarled Sirius ' Why did you betray us first of all? We were sure being nice friends with you and you go popping bombs behind us -'

'Nice friends?' Asked Peter. 'You call that friendship? More like slavery isn't it? To SAY the truth, you guys are no more better than the dark lord himself.'

'I knew it, harry. He's just a wimp who just wants to be forgiven. But NO.'

'You can say whatever you want but you guys mistreated me-'

'You ungrateful imbecile. I WILL KILL YOU' shouted Sirius and sprang upon wormtail.

'Sirius stop' shouted harry.
'Sirius we can talk this out-'
'Shut up you bastard. Talking's over' screamed Peter.
'So be it.'

As harry shouted in vain for James and Sirius to stop fighting with Peter.

*Flashback ends*

What a big mess that had been...
But Harry was pulled out of his thoughts by the others.

It was time. Dumbledore had called for all of them. And harry was thinking maybe he had gotten hold of a way in which they could return...

Harry looked and smiled as he greeted all of them even Malfoy.

There was Draco, Hermione, his parents, Sirius, Regulus, Remus and Ginny.

They apparated into Hogsmeade and entered in the three broomsticks to be greeted by the blue eyed headmaster who wore his half moon spectacles.

'Greetings to everyone and my heartiest congratulations to all of you. Today I have some important news but before that I would like you to meet someone. I will give you some time to reunite.' Said Dumbledore and walked away to give them some time.

Harry had not seen him for weeks....
Ron.

Harry high fived Ron and Ginny hugged him.

'Long time no see buddy.' Smiled Ron.
'Been some busy months.' Smirked harry.
'I heard.'

'Hello Hermione' Ron smiled.
'Hi Ron. Nice to see you.' Hermione smiled.

And then ron's eyes met Draco's and all hell turned loose.

Ron had an evil grin while Draco had a stony look filled with hatred and anger...

'You did it on purpose.'

'Of course. I knew you had something to do with Hermione's dissapearance and I was right.' Sneered Ron.

Draco pounced over Ron and punched him in the nose. By the time Hermione managed to drag Draco out ron's face was bloody but he was still laughing. 'This just adds in the list. How many months more, Malfoy?'

'It won't be possible. He's already dead...'

'In this timeline.' Said Ron his expression now absolutely serious.

'What do you mean?' Asked Draco.

'You may have done a good job here but you still are a filthy wanted death eater in our timeline.'

When ron saw confused faces all over the room he explained
'Because guys, we have not only travelled through time. We have travelled through dimensions.'

'We are dimension travellers.'

TO BE CONTINUED...
IN SEQUEL - BOOK 3: THE FINAL DIMENSION (COMING SOON)