Chapter 11 - -

I'm sorry... I really am. I know that it has been a VERY long time.

But MOMMY IS BACK! NO WORRIES!!

have fun :*

Crystal's POV

   I watched as Cole helped Zayden sit on the bench after the awesome round of paintball. You would never believe me when I tell you, it was all grandma Glen's fault that Zayden looked like he won't be able to move by himself for a while.

   When I told you that grandma Glen was overprotective of her greatgrandbabies, I was being more than serious. When she saw Trent was crying because of Zayden, she dragged him by the ear to Paintball Palace - a really sparkly place- a few shops down the cupcake shop, but not before giving the twins to their parents.

   Then, she thrusts paintball gears to Zayden and said, "We're having a round 8 of this paintball thing! Just the two of us!" It looked like they were playing paintball before they went to the cupcake shop, which explains the colorful shirt of Zayden when he came in the cupcake shop.

   Now, most people would be very worried for grandma Glen, but she doesn't need anybody's worry at all. I heard she wins at paintball most of the times. We all watched as she shot at Zayden with no mercy. Their game finished after like a minute- grandma Glen obviously won.

   "My poor grandson," grandma Glen patted Zayden's shoulder, "Now, be a good boy and give your Nana a hug." She said and squeezed the life out of him.

   "Now," grandma Glen smiled, "How about some more of those scrumptious cupcakes?"

---------

   Remember Bianca? Well it looks like she was getting really pissed at Zayden, because Zayden has done nothing but look for OrangeCookie and ignore all her flirts and hints for a date. And guess what? She has started to look for  me too.

   I was sitting behind the schools large statue of an egg and a chicken,with the title "The Circle of Life" - apparently the schools third principal thought that it was so inspirational that it needs to be put next to the school door, when Bianca and her group of cheerleaders stopped in the other side that I was sitting on.

   Bianca was complaining about Zayden and OrangeCookie and how she is planning to hunt down OrangeCookie and beat the living daylights out of me. And well, she was pretty brutal in her words that I got a little bit scared.

   So since then, she has been snooping around the popular group, trying to look for clues. One time, there was this really pretty girl in her group that had the same lipstick that I had and she started to accuse her of being OrangeCookie.

   This looking for OrangeCookie thing is getting out of hand! Those two really need to stop.

Zayden's POV

   I rubbed my butt, still a little sore because of the paintball war grandma Glen started. Right now I am standing by the door of our living room, looking  at Trent and Tiana as they played peek-a-boo with each other. Their mother was cooking while everyone was out for work and grandma Glen was with her friends, she mentioned something about skydiving or whatever, I don't really know.

   "Zayden" Brenda called from behind me, "I'm making the dessert right now but we ran out of sugar. Can you go buy some? Please?" she asked.

   I raised an eyebrow, "Did you just say PLEASE? What do you want? Are you planning something evil again?" she frowned at me, " You know what fine then... GO AND BUY SUGAR YOU LITTLE PIECE OF UGLY MACARONI!" she screamed at me while pinching my fine biceps.

   "Sheesh, girl. You needa hug." I frowned.

   She glared at me and pointed at the door.

   "Okay, okay. I'm going."

-----

   I was just paying for the sugar... when I saw this very pretty girl dressed in a white skirt that reached her knees and an ugly looking sweater. But she looked really pretty in it.

   What surprised me was Mason. The little nerd's older brother was with this really pretty girl, teasing her.

I squinted my eyes at them and realised something.

No. No way.

It can't be...!

-------------

SEE YA ALL NEXT TIME!