Chapter 1 -How Her Life Rolls-

TNRS1

Might be boring, I dunno. But VOTE COMMENT LIKE TWEET!!   Picture of Crystal White (Jojo) -------------->

Everything is fiction!! I don't even know if there are things like rose oil or if it's from Indonesia!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Dear Schoolmates,

     So everyone was wearing their original beanies today, huh? I thought everyone's beanies were great! My favorite was Emma Hare's Orange beanie with cookie badges scattered on it. It was uber cute <3 I'm starting to think that it's better than my original beanie! It's sooo cute XD

   Did you see Mrs. Finchs' hairdo today? That, looked elegant on her. Like, she can go to a ball and all eyes are gonna be on her!

   Anyways, I'm drawing something right now and when I finish it, I'll be posting a picture and I would LOVE to know everyone's opinion! Especially the art clubs' opinions!

Love you all!

Peace and Cookies,
                    OrangeCookie

   I reread it before posting it on my blog. "5...4...3...2...1... Zer-o." I mumbled and clicked refresh.

10 new comments.

"Aw! I forgot my beanie today! I was gonna get it, but the teachers won't let me go out! *pout*"

"No pictures or videos today?"

"IKR? Mrs. Finchs looked so nice today! I, like, like really love it too!"

"I love you! Please be my girlfriend! I'm really good at stuffs. If you know what I mean. ;) Oh, and yeah, Emma's beanie was cool." I snorted on that one.

"I made my li'l cousin a beanie too! It was real cute! Here's a picture of it. *picture*"

"OMGee! I, like, also thought that Emma's beanie looked, like, totally cute! xoxo"

"Who are you? Seriously. I want to meet you! Even my little sister loves you and she's just five!!"

"Totally agree with everything!"

"Hey baby, here's my number xxx-xxxx-xxxx call me." (A/N: I don't know how many numbers there are in your place but here in Japan it's like that.)

"If I can, I'm gonna buy her beanie from her and claim that I made it. Lol"       "Wow," my 19 year old big brother, Mason, exclaimed, "They still love you?"

   "3 years, bro, and they still love me." I smirked. The only persons who know this blog is my mom and dad, very supportive, Mason and me. Yup. No friends, duh, bullied nerd here.

   I refreshed it again and there were 30 more comments, I read it all and it were all like the first ten. But a comment caught my eye.

   "Ooh! Mason, SmexyBB commented again!" he chuckled. BB stands for Brittany Baxter, as cliché as this is, the popular cheer captain. You know, evil, fake blonde, blue eyes, fake everything? Yeah, that's her.

   "She says, 'Ugh. Yah. Okay. So, Emma's beanie was cute. But you must have NOT saw my pink beanie with a big hot pink ribbon on the front with neon pink frills! It. Was. Adorable. Too bad you didn't see me, huh? Oh well, at least I wasn't like that Crystal White! I mean, did you saw her today? Three words, dis-gus-ting! Anyways, next time make sure you look for me, okay? Kissxkiss!!"