Chapter 10 -Everybody Loves the Rainbow-

For those who keeps on saying, "I don't get it / Why won't she just do this? It doesn't make sense" and other stuff: First of all, this is MY story. Secondly, this is fiction, which means it is not a true to life story. Thirdly (wha-?), it's like asking why powerpuff girls were made by inhuman stuff.  

Now for the fans and readers…… heyyyyyyy <3 sorry for keeping you waiting! real busy with life right now :/ remember the 13yo girl? She's still posting in a different site. A fan told me about it but I can't do anything about it and I don't want to make an account in that site :'( made a new cover!!!

Please Enjoy! Love you all!

Chapter 10 -Everybody Loves the Rainbow-

GDH students,

Heeeeeyyyyy :) So today, I'm going to write about....

What's HOT and what's NOT! YAY! Whooooo!

Are you excited? I know I am! Yeah baby! Anyways! Here we go :D

What's HOT:

Galaxy prints!

Mustache ( but not real ones :P) :{>

What's NOT:

Guys that wear shorts that reaches their mid-thigh.

Sorry to say, but it's not sexy, hot, cute, adorable or whatever those guys who wear it, think about it.

Changing the subject, I'm starting to think that Zayden gave up on his search. It's really just a waste of time, ya know?

Eh, it was fun to watch.

Put a video up! Me dancing to Jason Mraz's Geek In the Pink :) awesome song x) tell me what you think :* byeeeee

Love,

OrangeCookie 

Shutting the computer down, I plopped on my bed and closed my eyes. It's been two weeks since I first babysat Brenda's kids and I still do three times a week.

I had a very tiring day. I babysat baby Trent and baby Tiana again. Thank God Zayden wasn't there!

"Knock, knock, Crystal," someone called from the door, "Yeah mom?" I asked, not looking at her, "Summer and a guy is here!" I whipped my head to the door, "What? Why?"