Chapter 5 -Mason and Zayden's Memories-

Some are annoyed at Summer, lolololololololol xD *clears throat* I mean, I am not glad that she annoys you :D

hehe

this is like a filler or something like that. Mostly about Mason.

Don't hate me Dx

Here's the chapter. Luv y'all

TNRSS 5

Hi GDH students.

Well, I just wanted to say that I am very happy of the results in our charity. I mean, WOW. We can make 3 mansions with that money!

The money will be used to build schools in nations where there is only a small amount of schools and clothing to kids who can't buy even a pair shorts.

I am very proud of you all. <3

... umm...

Is it just me or did Zayden ...... stopped the 'Auditions' for who I really am? ;)

One funny week I tell you xD

Dear Zayden, my identity has been unidentified for years now. You think that I'll just go and tell you who I am just for you? I mean, yeah you're hot and popular, but that does not mean that I'll waste all my effort just for you. I hope you understand that if you are going to continue on searching for me, you'll take years and years.

Anyways, have a great week end :D

Yours truly, 

OrangeCookie ♥

I stretched and closed my laptop after reading 82 comments on my blog and plopped on my bed.

It took Zayden a week and a half to give up with the posters and 'audition' to look for me. Eventually, he realized that the girls coming everyday were the same desperate girls.

Good for him.

Now he should stop.

"Hey Crystal." I heard my brother call, "What?" I groggily asked. I'm so tired. Zayden and Lyle has been harassing me because 'I' embarrassed them. FYI, I did not. Summer did.

Speaking of Summer. She has been randomly popping around me and be like, "Oh! Like, what a coincidence! Like, we, like, meet again! Haha!" it's really weird.

"Let's go eat somewhere, mom and dad said we can!"

"Okay." I told him as I grabbed my fake glasses and put it on. Good thing I didn't take a shower yet, or else, I'll be doing my nerdy look again.

I heard Mason call me again, annoyed. Gosh. Someone's PMSing. "I'm coming! Hold yer horses! Woman!" I yelled while I descended the stairs.

He was scowling at me when I got to where he was, "FYI, I'm a man." he defended his self, "FYI, guys don't say 'FYI' " I argued.

"Sexist!" he pointed an exaggeratedly shaking finger at me. I growled before gripping his wrist and biting his finger.

"AHHHHHH!!! STOPPPPP!!!!"

Baby.

++

After Mason shook me away from from his finger -which only bruised, it didn't bleed! Sheesh- we went to a Peter's Pizza. The name is very unoriginal, but the pizza is AWESOME!