Chapter 8 -Baby, Baby, Baby, Ooh!

I UPLOADED THIS LAST CHRISTMAS BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT WASN'T PUBLISHED FOR EVERYONE TO READ!! Dx

I seriously don't know what happened! I'm SOOO sorry :'(

 I'm only borrowing my friend's computer and I don't know whens the next chapter will be uploaded but please vote and comment because it seriously inspires me to write more :D Cover made by the girl on dedication!  thanks :D

More A/N below :))

Here's the story :D

Chapter 8 Baby, baby, baby, ooh!

Crystal's POV

  "C'mon baby Trent, we're going away from that nerd..." Zayden called his nephew, but the baby ignored him and continued to crawl towards me. Tiana was still in her uncle's arm, snuggling in his chest while staring at me with curious eyes.

  "Gaa!" Trent called to me, stretching his right hand towards me while the other one supported his weight. Aw, he's so cute!

  I took a step towards the baby but stopped when Zayden screamed. What the heck is this guy's problem?

"What?" I asked.

  "Come on baby Trent, come to uncle." Zayden called his nephew, ignoring me.

  You know what? I'm going to do my job and I don't care if he doesn't want me to touch Trent!  I will not let his sister pay me without me doing my job!

  I crouched down and took Trent in my arms and he giggled while I did so. I ignored Zayden's immaturity and checked the list that Brenda gave me.

  Ooh! Dinner time for them, I guess.

  "Looks like it's time for dinner." I murmured to Trent. I can feel his little fingers playing with hair while he mumbled baby words.

  "Carrots!"

  "Pumpkin!

  "Carrots!"

  "Zayden! Brenda wrote here to give them the carrots!" I told him as I shoved the carrot baby food to him. 

  He shoved it back to my hands and yelled, "They like pumpkin better!" I rolled my eyes. We've been fighting for 10 minutes on what we will give the twins and let's say I'm not going to let him win!

  I twisted the lid of the baby food and put it in the baby bowl. "What are you doing?" Zayden asked annoyingly.

  "Doing my job." I mumbled before going to where the twins were.

  Putting a chair between the two baby chairs, I lift the baby spoon. Tiana gurgled and stretched her arms to me, "Okay baby Tiana. Let's open our mouth, aaahh..."

*

  After being covered with baby food, getting peed on, choking on flying baby powder, arguing with Zayden, almost braking my foot while trying to catch two crawling babies, almost killing Zayden and feeding him to the goldfishes and rocking back and forth to calm the twins down, I am now in the living room with a new pair of shirt on- thanks to my babysitting experiences I brought what I know is needed. The babies were asleep in their room while the big baby was pouting away because I got the babies to like me just in a few hours.

  I peeked at Zayden who was sitting on a beanbag away from me and rolled my eyes when I saw that he was still being a big baby.

  "You rolled your eyes at me!" he gasped, as if I just bruised his oh-so-magnificent ego. I turned to him and and raised my eyebrows, "So?"

  He gasped again, "No one rolls their eyes at me! Okay, well maybe mom and dad and Brenda and grandma and Cole does, but that's not the point! You cannot roll your eyes at me!"

  Man he really pisses me off. I read his message to me on my blog right before I got out of home and it made me want throw him into the moon so he could piss those aliens with his giant and growing ego. Wait. I can get famous with this! I can see it now, on the front page of every newspaper, "Crystal White. The first girl who threw a guy to the moon." man. Then they'll make me throw other stuff to space then I'll charge a million dollar per throw.

  I suddenly felt something fluffy hit my face hard. Who knew that something fluffy can hurt so much, "Are you listening to me?" Zayden hissed.

Maybe the sun would be better.

  Another pillow was thrown at my face, "What!" I yelled annoyed. He crossed his macular arms across his chest, "What happened to the loser in school! Sheesh, she wasn't like this." he mumbled.

  Rolling my eyes, I picked my phone up and saw that I had a text from Summer.... I don't even remember putting Summer's number in my phone.

  "Stop rolling your eyes at me!" Zayden whined again. "Please, I can roll my eyes whenever to whoever I want. See?" I rolled my eyes, "And again," I rolled my eyes again, "And again," I rolled it again. I rolled my eyes again and again and again until I felt dizzy. Woah....

  Gripping my forehead with my hands, I peeked at Zayden and saw him scowling. I smirked at him. 

  Suddenly his eyes went wide and he gave me a horrified look, "You... You're one of those people who has different personalities! You know, many voices in your head and one of those voices takes turn taking over you and you don't even realize it!" he told me, "Not only are you a nerd and a loser, but you're also crazy and a freak!" he mumbled more to himself.

  I gave him a weird look, "Okay," I said, dragging the word, "I'll just check on the twins... Don't think too much, okay? Just an advice." I told him carefully and went upstairs to check on the twins. 

Man, I never thought that the guy would be this... stupid. 

  I froze when I opened the twins' room, "Uh... Zayden?" I called him with my normal tone then remembered that he was downstairs, "ZAYDEN!" I screamed. Oh my gosh. Doomed. Doomed. I. Am. Doomed.

  "The heck, what do you want!?" Zayden yelled back while he walked to where I am, "Who told you that you can just scream at my house like tha-" I threw my shoe at him and missed. Tsk. But hey, it still made him shut up!

  "Shut your big platypus lips up and listen to me!" I panicked. He gave an offended look, "I do not have-"

  "The twins are not in their room!" I interrupted him again. He froze, "What...?"

"Twins. Not. In. Room. Out. Of Cribs."

  "What!?" he ran in the room and froze between the two low cribs where we put the twins in. 

  I put my hands on my head, "What should we do!?" I panicked. He didn't give me an answer, he just stood there like a statue. And before I knew it, he's on the floor, out like a light. 

I groaned. 

This is not the time to faint!

-------------------------------------------------

About 13 yo copier: 

I PMed her to please tell her fans and readers that I didn't copy 'her' story but SHE did (in a nice way, of course) and told her about copyright and she was like, "Uhh, I didn't copy you." and I got pissy and told her, "Then why is your story just like mine and your Chapter Juan is just like how I wrote my epilogue." and other suspicious stuffs. And to make the long story short she told me that her "Friend" gave her the idea of this story and that her "friend" took it, not her (I know, WTF!? right?) Then I got tired and told her to just tell her "friend" to stop giving away people's ideas and to please tell her fans and readers the truth and she told me she'll tell them on her next chapter and when I checked that chapter, you what she wrote!?
"No one's copying me and I'm not copying anyone." 
D:< So I commented on that chapter, "You suck at telling the truth huh? I was talking about how your friend gave you my idea." and left it at that. 

If you're Filipino, you'll understand what she copied from me if you read it. 
Title of 'her' story: Ang Reyna Ng School Ay Isang... NERD!?

Please vote comment like fan <3
luv y'all!!

-peace-
-proud2bme-