Chapter 4 -Meet Summer Taylor-

Okay, NEW CHARACTER! I reallyy love her, she's different from Crystal.

Readddd!!!

Crystal's POV

"Yes, you have blond hair," Zayden snorts, "But it's greasy and frizzy." that earned some laughs.

"Uhm... I was ju-"

"Puh-lease, nerdy, I bet you can't even draw! Did you see her drawing on her blog yesterday? That, was awesome." he smirked proudly, like OrangeCookie was his girlfriend.

"Uh- my locker-,"

"Your face. It's greasy. Okay, seriously, you may be smart but your just that, a nerd. Geek. Loser." I mentally sighed, I am sooooo late. "I know you want to date me, I mean, who doesn't? But I will never date someone like you. So--"

When I was going to tell him again that I just wanted to go and get my books from my locker, a high-pitched preppy voice disturbed Zayden's speech with a, "Uh. Like, hello? She just like, needs something from her locker, ?like, gosh, let the girl talk."

Everyone was silent, even Zayden, staring at the tall pretty girl that was leaning on a locker across from everyone, putting on mascara on her long eyelashes, looking on the mirror that she was holding.

I know this girl. Summer Taylor, she's pretty annoying and always exaggerate her body movements, but she was the only girl that's not interested on Zayden -except for me, of course- and... honestly, I don't know her that much.

"What?" Zayden asked annoyed.

She rolled her eyes and put the mascara in her bag, click-clacking her heels she pushed her way towards me.

She stopped on my side and put a hand on her hip, "Like, her," she pointed at me then to the lockers behind Lyle and Zayden, "Lock-er is like, right behind you, arrogant dude."

Zayden rolled his eyes while Lyle had an 'oh!' expression, "Whatever, everyone here knows she wants me." Zayden said cockily. Pfft, yeah right.

"What-ever." she said and pushed Zayden and Lyle with her thin hands, clearing the front of my locker, "Hey! What's your problem! You can't just push us!" Zayden argued.

"Like, it's soooo obvious! My problem is, like, you and Lyle are, like, jerks. She was, like, just trying to go to her locker and you were, like, assuming that she's like, here for the stupid 'audition'." she snapped her fingers in front of Zayden's face, at his left, right, chin, as for the final snap, she made a circle in front of his face and snapped it hard with a little tilt of her head to the left. "Loser."

That earned gasps all around us, even from Lyle and Zayden "I'm not a loser!" he argued.

She rolled her eyes the same time she slowly tilt her head back and snap it back. Ouch, that has got to hurt, but it looks like it didn't hurt her a bit.

"You," put hands up and down, gesturing to him,"Are a loser," points at eyes, "In my eyes. "

Wow.

I never thought that she's this kind of girl.

I was really late. So, while they were arguing if he's a loser or not, I walked silently to my locker, open it and got my books.

"Hah! Like, I was sooo right!"

I quickly turned around when I felt eyes trying to burn me right there an then, to see everyone staring-actually, it's more like glaring- at me. "Uh... My locker." I pointed out. Akwaaarrdddd.

Zayden's face was so red, from embarrassment or anger, I dunno, but he looked like he wanted to just go poof and out of this place.

With a deathly glare, he stomped out of the scene with Lyle, and of course the girls followed him, yelling, "I haven't proved to you that I'm OrangeCookie yet!!" and other stuffs.