Chapter 3 -It Has Begun!-

How's everyone? good? great!

I feel awesome! I mean, I got 58 votes on the last chapter!! Oh, and even though I don't reply to your comments, I'm reading EVERY ONE of it :))
THAT"S ZAYDEN!! ------> I'll put a colored pict of him nxt time, mabe :))
THIS IS WHERE THE FUN STARTS!!!!

LUKE IS NOW LYLE!!! he is no longer Luke, He is now Lyle :))

I wish this is longer than two pages X/

TNRS 3

Crystal's POV

   I felt my stomach turn as they swung me back and forth; Zayden holding me by the armpits and Lyle by my ankles.

   "You ready Nerdy?" Zayden asked. I just gulped as I saw what looked like barf inside the dumpster that was beside the cafeteria's back door "I'll take that as a yes."

"One, two, THREE!" they counted and threw me in.

   There were a lot of sounds that I heard when the garbage hit my back. Squish. Splash. Pop. Crunch. Etc. I felt the back left side of my jeans get wet and wished that it wasn't the barf looking one that I saw earlier in this dumpster.

   I heard the two high-five eachother while laughing. "How'd that feel, Nerdy?" Zayden snorted, "Have a nice bath!" he said and went away.

   Groaning, I pushed my upper body up but felt something yucky and squishy on my right palm. I cringed when I looked at that palm because there was something yellowish and slimy on it. I whined silently. I stink!

   Ignoring the other disgusting stuffs in the dumpster, I got out of it with quite the effort.

   I gripped the straps of my backpack-the two decided to leave it on the side of the dumpster- and opened it using my fingertips. I stared at my phone and looked up the sky, dear God if I touch my phone it will get so dirty and stinky and… I groaned loudly, this time.

   Taking a deep breath, I squeezed my eyes shut and took my iPhone4 out of my backpack and rang Jason.

   "Hey sissy! waddup?" he greeted. I scrunched my face up as I took a spaghetti string off of my hair -as cliché as that sounded- before answering sarcastically, "Great, awesome. I just got dumped in the dumpster and is now stinky as po-" I was cut off by him laughing hysterically. Great brother, right?

   "Sorry, sorry," he laughed. I could almost see him wiping the tears away from his face as he apologized, "As I was about to say," I grumbled, "I am now very stinky and decided to just walk back home, you know, since I'm really nice and I thought 'big bro probably doesn't want his car to get stinky so I'll just walk', okay?"

  "Okay sis. Was gonna call you that I'm gonna be home late anyways." he told me. We said our goodbyes and I walked back home, people giving me disgusted looks. I got so annoyed that I yelled, "Mind your own business, you poops!!" hehe, poop.

   "I'm home!" I yelled when I got back home, I heard some shuffling and mom and dad popped out of the kitchen, "Woah kiddo, what happened to you?" dad said as he waved a hand in front of his face to fan the smell away from him, "Ek, you smell like vomit." my mom added.

   I feigned shock, "What?! I thought I smelled like roses!" my parents rolled their eyes at me, "Well, you wanna tell us what happened?" mom asked. I shook my head. I just want a shower.

   "Okay kid. We need to go out with those snobs at work again," dad scrunched his face on the word 'snobs' and continued, "Things we do for the company." and wiped a nonexistent sweat on his forehead.

   They gave me flying kisses- seeing that I'm dirty and stinky- and went away. I went straight to my room and got in the shower. "Ewewewewew." I said as I scraped the stuff away from my body. This is going to take me hours!

**

Students of GDH,

      How's everyone doing? I'm starving and is home alone :/ quite boring, really. Anyways, I finished my drawing!

*Picture of drawing*

How's that? I would really want the art clubs' opinions on this one :)) Quite nervous DX hehe

As everyone knows, I change my favorite color every once in a while, I feel like loving the blue this time, don't know how long I'll love that color though ;)

I'm thinking of wearing something blue tomorrow :D Blue is just so cute X)
what's your favorite color?

Love lots,
OrangeCookie

   I yawned, too tired because of today so I didn't even bother to check the comments. I just fell asleep and dreamed of being the queen of Narnia.

**

   I smirked when I saw everyone wearing blue today, if their tops aren't blue, their accessories or shoes are blue. See how much power I have in this school?

   Yeah, so, I was walking to my locker, minding my own business, when a big, like REALLY BIG, poster caught my eyes.

   There, on the poster, was Zayden and all his gloriness - if that's even a word- his finger pointed at the camera, with his famous smirk plastered on his face. His background was orange, with some cookies or cookie crumbs. Then in big, fat, bold, colorful, capital letters were, "ARE YOU ORANGECOOKIE??"

   My jaw was touching the floor from all the shock. What the babies!? This is how he's going to look for me??

   My eyes drifted down to the plain black, medium sized letters that were below the big ones, it said, "Prince charming is looking for his princess, are you her? Are you OrangeCookie? If you are OrangeCookie, then we will be waiting for you infront of Lyle Abram's locker! Tell us that you are her! PROVE to us that you are her! You know you want him!"

   Oh my gosh. They're practically infront of my locker! This is going to be interesting. I can't help the grin that grew on my face, what can I say? I love interesting stuffs ;) (<-- thought that was necessary. sorry if it's annoying)

   Right after I turned, another word catches my eyes, making me turn back around; REWARD: Will be Zayden's girlfriend as long as he wants.

Ohmy gosh! This is hillarious!
   Wanting to see what's happening, I quickly walked to my locker. That's when I heard Zayden say, "You're not OrangeCookie, " his voice sounded annoyed, "She's not tanned."

   There was a small sob then some click-clacking of heels that quickly faded from the sounds of the OrangeCookie wannabes.

   The warning bell rang, making my feet walk to my locker-which was nearly impossible due to the amount of girls-- oh my gosh! Is that Mrs. Walt?!

   While I was going through the sea of girls-and a cougar- I got pushed so hard to a space that my butt might be bleeding. If this was those love stories, my prince charming will give me hand, help me up, then ask me if I'm okay.

Well, this ain't one.

   When I opened my eyes, everyone's eyes were on me. Glare, scoffs and giggles. "Puh-lease. You're not OrangeCookie, Crystal." Someone said, earning some agreeing huffs.

   Everyone started to tell me get out of the way, their thinking that I'm gonna prove to them that I'm OrangeCookie and just humiliate myself.

Yeah, right.

What do they know?

   I was about to go away when Zayden finally spoke, "Nerdy. You're not gonna prove to us why you think you're OrangeCookie?" he asked with a sly smirk.

   I mentally rolled my eyes, he does not know what he's doing.

Zayden's POV

   The poster is perfect! She will definitely come and tell me! We will be the best hot couple! Peace of cake on looking for her!… Well, that's what I thought, until I remembered something.

Everyone wants to date me.

   How can I forget such a thing? Now I'm taking too much time to find her. Every girl is right infront of me, infront of Lyle's locker.

   I was getting quite annoyed at these liars. A few seconds after telling a tanned blonde girl to get away, the unbelievable happened. Well, it was believable for her to want me like the others, but for her to have the guts to fall right infront of me and prove that she is OrangeCookie- pfft-?? That, I never expected.

   Everyone was telling her to leave because she was obviously not OrangeCookie and they were. And to stop trying to humiliate herself.

   She wobbled to her feet and was about to go away when I said, with a sly grin, "Nerdy. You're not gonna prove to us why you think you're OrangeCookie?"

This is gonna be fun.

----------------------------------------

DON"T LIKE THE ACTORS?? SUGGEST WHO YOU THINK IS THE PERFECT ACTOR FOR THE CHARACTERS AND I MIGHT CHANGE THEM!!!!

Can I please have 70 votes? It's not a limit because I'm sure that I can't upload when it reaches that number.

HELP THIS STORY ON WATTY AWARDS SO VOTE VOTE VOTE LIKE LIKE LIKE TWEET TWEET TWEET

COMMENT AND FAN!!!!!!!!!!

-luvz-
-kizzez-
-proud2bme-