Chapter One

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this new story!! :)

Hazel's POV

Night had just began to fall as my best friend, Paris and I sauntered towards our local teen club, Star Nightclub. The place where a lot of local teenagers spent their weekend nights. There was a colossal stage with turning tables. A dance floor was placed in the center which would soon be crowded with a group of teenagers gyrating inappropriately to boisterous, explicit music. There were multicolored lights flashing in different directions, providing a luminous and vivacious vibe. Tables were scattered nicely and there was a bar was for food and beverages.

Tonight is the first night of starting our very first job --- well, our first job. Our manager, Mr.Smith had given us orders to freshen up the club before people arrived although there wasn't much to do. The real work would begin when everyone arrived.

"There's going to be a lot of chaos tonight." He warned. "We have uh, Doggy Simmons --- something like that performing tonight. So you have to work real hard tonight!" He told us.

"We can do this." I assured him.

He nodded intimidatingly, and trailed off.

Well, I hope we can.

Paris looked at me with wide eyes, "Is he serious right now?"

I sighed, "Well it will definitely be a tough first night." I said.

"I can hear the fangirlish screams already." She rolled her eyes in discontent. "But you know what?" She said as a smile appeared on her face, "We got this!" She said confidently.

"I don't know about this anymore." I slumped my shoulders insecurely. "All the screaming girls and...all of the inappropriate dancing and revealing clothes, and explicit---" I began.

"Hazel, don't be such a Debbie downer. You're always looking at the downside of things! Yeah, it was a lot of work and I know you're not a huge fan of all the gyrating and stuff but you know what? We are going to have so much fun working here! What's a better first job than working here? Occasional celebrity appearances, music, great vibes, I could go on!" She interjected.

I let out a heavy sigh, "You're right." I said defeated. I hated giving her the satisfaction because Paris Parvati is always right. Always. I smiled at her, knowing that everything she said was true. I needed to look at the upside to things.

"We're going to have the time of our lives. And we're getting paid for it!" I exclaimed.

"That's my girl!" She said, "and I'm always right." She winked conceitedly as she sauntered to one of the tables.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to tweet:

@HeyItsHazel: At work with @ParisParvati! Come party with us at Star Nightclub tonight! @diggy_simmons will be performing, don't miss out :)

About forty five minutes later the club was clustered with a vast amount of teenagers. Just as I expected: overly crowded, girls in tight clothing and vile dancing. There was a fog machine that gave the club an edgy vibe. The once empty dance floor was now packed and the silence was now replaced with music. Although I did expect foul music, it was actually clean. That was a plus. And it was good music.

I was shifting from table to table with my note pad and pen jotting down everyone's orders. I was constantly going to and from the kitchen giving and delivering orders.

I knew it would be a lot of work, but I guess it was fun at the same time.

Diggy's POV;