Chapter Seventeen

I had two trays of food, bulldozing through the overly crowded Star Nightclub. I got to the table to deliver someone's order.

I placed the plates on the table, "Enjoy." I said warmly.

A girl around the age fifteen looked at me wide eyed, "You're Diggy's girl." She stated matter of factually. "You're so pretty. Can I get a picture?" She asked.

This is exactly what I didn't want. No, I am not his girl. Not anymore. But because I didn't want to start any drama, I just gave her a warm
smile, "Sure." I said. At least she was really sweet and calm.

I began coughing really loudly, I've been feeling a cold or something coming on.

"Are you okay?" The other girl asked.

"Yes, thank you." I said.

"Well I'm sure if you're not feeling well, Dan will take care of you like the gentleman he is." She laughed.

Haaaa....funny. He was sure taking care of me when he was stuck on his ex. I laughed to be civil.

She gave her friend her phone as she slid out of the booth to stand next to me for the picture. For the pose, I hugged her  tightly, which slightly took her by surprise, but she hugged back and we smiled for the picture.

"Thank you! You are so sweet. It was really nice meeting you." She said.

"No problem." I smiled.

I went to go wait on another table. I felt my phone vibrate, I already knew who it was.

Celebrity Creep Kid

I sighed, ignoring his call. I do not have the slightest interest in talking to him. I mean, like, not at all.

Flashback to their call

"Daniel, you might as well delete my number."

"But Haz-"

"I told you not to drag me into your mixed emotions. You could have been honest."

"I swear its you that I-"

There was another sound in the background who I believe was his manager who said "Dan we need to talk about your set for the pre-show."

"Hazel can I call you back, I'm so sorry-"

"Daniel you have to go. So go. And don't call me text me, nothing. Bye."

First, my best friend since literally diapers breaks my heart, and then him, knowing what I had been through.

Him and Jonna deserve each other.

"Hay," Paris came up to me with her notepad, and the same Star Nughtclub shirt  I had on. My best friend is so beautiful. I smiled as she approached.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"Hay, please answer his calls-" She started.

"P, I don't wanna hear it." I said, cutting her off.

"He's not just blowing you up, its everyone!" She exclaimed. "He even asked for your moms number. I just can't anymore," She said laughing, "Please, for the love of God, Hazel-"

"No. I'm sorry, I just want nothing to do with him."

She stared at me for a while. "Wow, you're serious." She stated.