Chapter Twenty

So I'm finishing this story up for ppl that wanted me to continue. This is especially for @DamiAdesoji because she really wanted me to and I also want to have at least one finished book on my profile.

Okay a little recap of the older chapters (I lowkey had to reread some of this story smh lol); Diggy and Hazel meet at Star Nightclub where her and her best friend Paris work and at the time has a girlfriend named Jonna (who's a model). Hazel's boy best friend is Jelani and he asks her out on a date, they lowkey start almost kinda dating blah blah and Jonna gets into an accident and  Diggy goes to her  in the hospital and sees Jelani there to find out that she was cheating on him and that Jelani was cheating on Hazel. so then they're finally single and start almost dating (but then he lied and told Hazel he broke up with Jonna but he didn't until like way later) and then some girl from Dig's past (Kiara) contacts Hazel telling her she wants Hazel to model with her but really Jonna wanted Kiara to tell Hazel that Diggy didn't break up with Jonna when he said he did...Hazel and Dig fight...they make up...they went to the BET Awards...and now we're here. Hope that jogged your memory!

Hazel's POV;

"Good morning gorgeous," A low raspy voice spoke. My eyes fluttered open to see Dig looking down at me as I lied on his chest.

"Ew, you're totally witnessing my morning face," I quickly got up from the bed. "I'll be back." I rushed to his bathroom quickly, grabbing my purse on the way.

I was immediately alarmed by my reflection in the mirror. Make up was smeared everywhere and my hair was in a knotty, frizzy mess. I sighed, grabbing some wipes from my bag and removing the make up. "Can I use your towel and rag?" I shouted to Dan.

"Whats mine is yours bae," he called out and I smirked to myself before I began undressing to shower.

After my shower and dressing myself in Diggy's sweats, I noticed he left the room and sent me a text saying he'd be downstairs.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw him cooking. He looked so determined and skillful...it was so attractive. He was shirtless and had his grey sweats on. He noticed me standing in the archway and instantly smiled. "Hey cutie."

"Hey handsome," I smiled back and walked over to him. "Watcha cookin?" I asked, standing slightly behind him and  wrapping my arms around him.

"Eggs, turkey bacon, and french toast."

"Smells and looks good," I said, glancing at the sizzling bacon, french toast and scrambled eggs on the stove.

"You smell and look good." He said turning to kiss me on the lips.

"For you," I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him again.

Diggy's POV

"Ew!!!!!!!!" We heard a small voice. Miley stood at the archway with Russy behind her who was laughing. "Hazel, you can't kiss Diggy, he's a boy!"

"You're right, what was I thinking!" Hazel walked over to Miley and stooped down to her level. "Hi, pretty,"

"Hi Hazel!" Miley said cutely. "Me and Haley thought you guys were boyfriend and girlfriend, now I know you are." She said.

"Yes we are," Hazel giggled. Her laugh is probably the cutest thing under the sun. She's just so sweet and so perfect. Just hearing her laugh reminds me that I am beyond lucky to have her.