nine

Flashback

Tugging at different places on my leotard I found myself nervous for this date slash lesson with Harry. From our short conversations a few days ago I still found myself rather inadequate next to him. As if he was completely out of my league which I had never experienced before.

Finally feeling as ready as I would ever be I stepped out the door with my ballet bag slung over my shoulder. I had told Harry to meet me at the studio and texted him the address. Rushing down the busy streets of New York I pushed past others that crowded around themselves. It was easy to get lost in these streets with everyone doing their best to get to their destinations.

Coming to the studio I pushed open the class door only to be met with Harry. Standing under the chandelier of the front desk area his head snapped up hearing the door open letting in outside voices.

The sun had set below the skyscrapers welcoming the stars across the darkening canvas sky. The building quickly heating up my chilled body temperature, the autumn nights had gotten a little more chilly.

"You made it!" I gave him a smile unable to help my emotions towards the boy who stood alone in the light of the lobby.

"I made it!" Harry smiled letting me see his perfectly carved dimples that brought more dimension to his smile.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked leading him back to one of the empty studios. Most of the rooms were empty with the exception of a couple being occupied by individual dancers in different rooms.

"I'm a littler nervous, I feel like you are going to own me. You have an unfair advantage if you think about it." Harry's voice going up in volume from the sound bouncing off the empty walls. Shutting the door behind us I went to the stereo system where I went to plug in my phone. Choosing the playlist I had made earlier, I made sure to pick artists like Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding; artists that were easy to dance to in my opinion.

"This is a lesson not a competition." I told him once again trying to get him to see that it didn't matter what my skill was compared to his.

"When did you start dancing anyway? Were you one of those that started dancing out of the womb?" Harry chuckled causing me to crack a smiles thin comment.

"I started when I was three and I've been dancing ever since." I told him finally hearing the music flow through the room that absorbed all the sound into a perfect clean tone.

"You like Ed Sheeran too?" Harry's face lit up at the opening guitar rift of Photograph. Again the beat to my heart quickened from having more in common with Harry then I thought.

All the while we bonded over similar music tastes a thought kept dawning on me. A kind of thought that didn't often cross my mind. Maybe things happen for a reason, that things happen to us because it opens up another door. If I would have never gotten a tutor to meet me in the library I would have never come across Harry. If my tutor hadn't called out sick meeting Harry and exploring all these new emotions would have never been possible.

"Of course I do, who doesn't in my opinion!" I widened my eyes showing my appreciation that he in fact liked Ed Sheeran as much as I did.

After getting an idea of what I was going to teach him I came up and stood across from him in a closer proximity. Deciding that he should learn the basics of a slow dance I began to explain where his position needed to be.

"Since I don't know what you do and don't know, let's just start with stretching then we can move onto slow dancing." I sat down and began showing him various stretches he could mimic. I had almost forgotten about stretching but seeing Harry's muscles protruding in the different postures I had to remind myself to not stare.

His body was perfectly sculpted, from his toned arms and legs to his nicely contoured face. His lips a a natural pink that accompanied his heart shaped upper lip. Then of course his emerald colored eyes that were captivating with the intensity of the shade.

Once all the stretching had been done I picked myself up and saw him stand to his full height that was ten I would ever be. Tilting my head up only slightly I began to instruct him on where his feet and hands should be positioned.

"Don't be shy, I don't mind." I giggled after I told him his hand needed to be at the curve of my back to pull me close. Feeling his hand against my lower back I then showed him the pattern of that to which we would be moving.

"I'm trying really hand not to step on your feet." Harry chuckled lightly making me smile and giggle along.

"Your doing great, now let's move around a little more." I encouraged since we had only been moving in a square motion.

"Woe, woe, woe, we are moving too fast! I just learned how to move in a square!" Harry expressed his concern that giggled at seeing a smile tug at his lips.

"Your doing great, better then expected actually." I told him honestly making sure to guide him to prevent him from stepping on my feet.

"Would you say I'm a natural?" Harry smirked causing me to shake my head and smile at him.

After teaching him the basics I could see his confidence building from my positive reinforcement. Deciding to do something a little more challenging I let him take a water break. Turning the music to Ed Sheeran once again I found the desired song, Thinking Out Loud.

"Have you seen the Thinking Out Loud music video?" I asked upon his entry back into the room.

"Yes, why?" Harry's gaze moved up to me from where his eyes had been cast down.

"I've been impressed with your skills! So I thought maybe I could teach you the choreography from the video." I stood up walking to him in the middle of the big open space.

"Alright, only because I may have a crush on the teacher." Harry winked ready to listen to my instructions I was about to give.

Blushing a little from his comment I began to teach him the steps by memory. Seeing that he was understanding everything I was telling him I loved the sensation that trickled throughout my body whenever he touched it. His hands finding themselves around my hips brought me to an addictive feeling against his touch.

After going through all of the lifts and simple choreography on his part I began to recollect my own. Going back to start the song over I counted out loud for him. Starting from the opposite side of the room I walked to him while he did the same meeting me in the middle.

Lingering hands roaming my hips while sexual tension built through out the entire song. Running into his arms I was cradled into his chest while he spun around with my attached to him. Breaking from while he grabbed my hand I turned towards him while he pulled me into him, still holding onto my hand. Taking in a deeper breath from the energy I had exerted all in one motion I heard the song come to an end. Bringing his lips to mine his lips landed on mine while his arms dropped my hands and found their way around my house waist.

Slowly drifting apart a smile tugged at my lips wanting to spread across my face. I could spot Harry's lips curling up making my break from my hold back of a smile that could potentially make me look like an idiot.

"You should try out for the company." I breathed out a small laughed just to watch his dimples carve into his cheeks.

"You know I always was for the skin tight shirts and tights." Harry joked making me giggle more then I should have. "But dance doesn't have to be the only reason we see each other again."

"I wouldn't want it to be." I told him in the close proximity we were together. Stepping away from him we began to gather up our things and walk back out to the city that never sleep.

A/ There relationship is so cute and I will be the first to admit it! Anywaysssss thoughts? There will be more interesting things coming up that I hope you are all excited for:) oh and also I have a surprise coming your way very soon;)