Chapter two - Waking up with him :p

Author's Note: Hey so I hoped you liked my first chapter. I know my buddy Devin does. haha he likes it too much :D So I'm hoping to get a few more votes on this one then the last one so I know that my stories don't completely suck. Maybe if I could get 5 votes on this one it will tell me to continue with the story. Well that's all for now my fellow readers and writers.

So even though it's been a few years I'm adding this update to all my chapters :) I started a fundraising campaign for 'I just want to be me. (Top surgery)  the link will take you to my page. Just reading it means a lot to me as well as spreading the link around. Don't feel the need to donate just trying to get it out there -

http://mk2.gofund.me/9zrxn99s?rcid=3002f662df4411e5b9a2bc764e04c5a7

And so my writing frenzy begins :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke to Damien cuddling me and the blankets half off the bed. He always told me that I was a major blanket hog, but this time the blankets were off me. I wasn't going to put them back on me though because the warmth of his body was more than I needed. He was openly gay so my parents didn't really care even if they were to walk in on us in a position such as this. It's funny, sometimes his boyfriend Wallace would get "mad" at us because I would get to cuddle with Damien more than he would. Whenever he got that way, I wouldn't be able to help but laugh.

I just layed there in content with cuddling with that boy. He was my lifesize teddy bear and he knew it. A few moments later he started to wake. As soon as I had noticed, I got up as fast as I could and jumped on him! He just woke up and smile. It's a good thing me and Wallace were good friends because I was sure Damien would tell him about this and if we weren't so close, he would have a bitch fit about it. Speaking of Wallace. . .

"Stevie, Wallace is at the door!" My mother yelled not caring if she woke my brother up. She never liked us sleeping. She wanted us to be productive in our days so she would wake us up in the most annoying ways possible.

"Tell him just to come to my room!" I replied, helping her to wake up my little brother. My little brother was the laziest 16 year old in the world. Anyways, so I got off Damien so as to not bug Wallace too much in the morning. I would save that for about twenty minutes from now.

"Hey hey hey" Wallace came into my room with three coffees in his hands.

"Those wouldn't happen to be for us would they?" Damien said with a smile on his face rubbing his eye still half asleep.

"Why yes they would my love. Well two of them are for you. The third on is mine!"

"Is one of those my Pumkin Latte that you know I would love you forever for getting me?!?" I asked in excitement being fully awake unlike Damien.

"Haha, Yes Stevie, it is infact your pumkin latte. You know I would never bring you anything else but your favorite."

"That's a lie!!! Sometimes you bring me my other favorite," I retorted with a smile on my face, "A vanilla bean frappechino with carmel drizzled over the whiped cream."

"Ohh My God Stevie! What happened to you?" He asked looking up for the first time from the coffees and saw my face. I had totally forgot I looked like I had just been beaten up by an angry metal baseball bat. My eyes were blacker today then they were yesturday and were more swollen along with my nose due to the fact I had slept with my face burried in my pillow.

"Hmmm? Oh you mean my face, haha yeah me and Damien got into a fight!"

"No seriously Stevie, what happened to you? Are you ok?" He asked setting the coffees down to wrap me in a hug.