Chapter fourteen - Damnit Justine!!!

Aurthor's notes: Hey readers! I'm so glad you guys are still reading my story. So what did you think of the different points of views in chapter thirteen? Well I hope you liked it because I'm planning on using that a bit more often. Comment vote and other stuff, I'm not uploading chapter fifteen until this chapter had 100 reads so I have a bit more time to write the next chapter. Ohh and hey SPIDERwOMAN! MWAHAHAHA Told you I'm evil ! ! ! !

So even though it's been a few years I'm adding this update to all my chapters :) I started a fundraising campaign for 'I just want to be me. (Top surgery)  the link will take you to my page. Just reading it means a lot to me as well as spreading the link around. Don't feel the need to donate just trying to get it out there -

http://mk2.gofund.me/9zrxn99s?rcid=3002f662df4411e5b9a2bc764e04c5a7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw her eyes begin to water and she looked at me briefly, but did not answer. I just didn't bother asking again because I knew I would find out anyways. I was just worried something had happened to my aunt or my brother. See my aunt Roni has been to jail a few times in her life and I was afraid she had gone back to her old ways and how she used to be. Hopefully nothing happened with her. After awhile, Jordan came to my mind. Was he still alive? Did he have good chances? What the hell was going on?

We had been driving in silence for about half an hour and the only noise in the car was the heater she had turned on when it had began to rain. I was still deep in thought and didn't feel like talking. While thinking, I listened to the sound of the rain. I couldn't help but be in a trance while the sounds of water poured around me. Even in the shower, I was able to think more or clear my head a bit.

Twenty more minutes went by and still neither of us said a word. My mind began to drift deep into a memory I had not thought of in years. It was a memory that started out with Jordan, Jess, my father and I. It was a camping trip we went on when I was younger. My mother, I remember couldn't come with us for the first half of the week because she had to work. My mother worked nights at T.G. Hospital, where she currently works as a baby nurse and wasn't able to come.

I remember every detail to that day before something happened. Jordan and I were ten years old and Justine was seventeen.

FLASHBACK

"I hate setting up the tent. Dad always yells at us if we don't get it right and I never get it right," I whispered to Jordan.

Jordan and I always stuck together no matter what we were doing, and our parents knew that and treated us the same, "Yeah well what can ya do," He replied shrugging his shoulders.

Jess was the only one of us other than my mother who knew how to set up the tent properly, but my father insisted on doing it right then and there. He wanted it done and what ever my father wanted, he got. For the most part anyway. "Stevie grab those poles, Jordan get the stakes!" And so began my father's yelling.

"Coming," We said nerviously at the same time. We quickly ran to do what we were told so he wouldn't hit us. He only ever hit us whenever it was just him, Jordan and I. Other than those times, he was a pretty good father. Especially to Jess. She was his favorite.

It was too late to avoid being hit because before I know it, the breath was knocked out of me by a hand making great contact with my back sending me to the ground because I wasn't going fast enough. "Pick those up!" I herd my father shout at me. Getting up as quickly as I could I shot a look over at Jordan. He looked like he wanted to help me, but he was scared and what could he have done, he was ten and really small compaired to my father.