Chapter ten - Playing Games with Death

Author's note: Mwahaha hopefully my evil plan to use suspense is working to keep you all hooked onto my story. And wow just wanted to say all of you who are just even reading and enjoying my story are Magical!!! So just wanted to give a shout out to my BSMF Devin a.k.a. malchick-gey if you wanna read his stories, which I highly recomend they are very good and are in my library. Anyways, Devin is the one who convinced me to write this story. He's the one who got me not to stop writing it. So You all should go and support his stories. Trust me They are really good! Well that's all for now.

Chapter 10 is now in progress! And the evilness of suspense continues!!!!!!

P.S. My drawing of Stevie to the right --------->

(You guys should comment letting me know what you think)

So even though it's been a few years I'm adding this update to all my chapters :) I started a fundraising campaign for 'I just want to be me. (Top surgery)  the link will take you to my page. Just reading it means a lot to me as well as spreading the link around. Don't feel the need to donate just trying to get it out there -

http://mk2.gofund.me/9zrxn99s?rcid=3002f662df4411e5b9a2bc764e04c5a7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing up I continued to look at the pavement. I had finally decided I was going to jump. Being me I wasn't afraid of hights so I got as close to the edge as I could. My feet half way off the building, It all hit me at once. Not the fear just the impact it would have on others. How could I let my brother wake up from his coma to his sister's death? How would this affect all of my friends? I had too many people who cared about me to jump. That's what changed my mind. At the last second while I was turning around I herd Tanya and Miyabi screaming my name.

"NOOOO STEVIE!!!! DON'T JUMP!!!!!!!!!!" I heard from a distance away, and it caught me off guard so I whipped around not realizing how slippery the roof was and slipped. All of the sudden everything was in slow motion. I felt my stomach drop and everything was a blur. I was falling to my death and there was nothing I could do about it. At that moment in time I no longer wanted to die. I was afraid. I was falling almost head first.

Everything was still in slow motion it seemed like days had passed by, but really only a few split seconds gone. Utter fear and terror grew inside of me as I drew closer to the ground below. All I could hear was silence even though I was screaming at the top of my lunges. Only another moment and I would smash into the ground. With fear I had never felt before I shut my eyes and waited for impact.

All of the sudden I felt impact, but it wasn't with the ground. At the last second everything was normal speed so I didn't know what I had hit until I saw Miyabi and Tanya as we lied there on the ground. It was lucky that I had fell over the grass and that they were able to get over to me in time to break my fall.

Still in shock I said the first thing that came to my mind, "I'm sorry did I hurt you guys?"

They both looked at me in horror, anger, confusion, and sadness. "Stevie what the hell is wrong with you!?" was the first to come out of Miyabi's mouth.

"Did you honestly try to kill yourself?" Tanya asked with concern in her voice mixed with a 'how could you' type of face.

I couldn't make out any words. I wanted to tell them it was an accident, that I had tripped and I had changed my mind and wasn't going to do it. But there lie the problem. I was going to. Who knew if I would ever change my mind again and actually jump next time. Well I knew for sure that if I ever wanted to kill myself it wouldn't be from jumping off a building. After a few seconds of silence I began to feel tears running down my cheeks. They wrapped their arms around me and let me cry.