Chapter fifteen - How Didn't I know!?

Author's note: Hey there! So what did you think of the ending of last chapter? Let me know what you think. It really helps me to write better. Well For this chapter I'm going to be testing out some more points of view. Let me know what you think. And vote if you've ever had an awesome ninja friend. I know I have one right now!!! You should check out her story it's called A Life Away. Or just look up her user ZarthDraco. She just started writing it but I can assure you it's really good. Haha well anyways, here's chapter fifteen. :D

So even though it's been a few years I'm adding this update to all my chapters :) I started a fundraising campaign for 'I just want to be me. (Top surgery)  the link will take you to my page. Just reading it means a lot to me as well as spreading the link around. Don't feel the need to donate just trying to get it out there -

http://mk2.gofund.me/9zrxn99s?rcid=3002f662df4411e5b9a2bc764e04c5a7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mother was about to speak, but by this point I am already furious and I don't wanna hear her bull shit, so I cut her off, "No mom I don't wanna hear it! You don't deserve great children like Jess, or Jordan!!" The more I screamed at my mother the more the fire flamed inside of me. "I can't believe you thought it was ok to just send her away when she was one of the only people I had in my life because I sure didn't have you!!!" For the first time my mother stayed quite which was good cus I wasn't done, "You know I have no father, but now I don't even have a mother! Just stay out of my life! I never want to see you again!"

I could tell she was pissed that I stood up to her, and she wanted to say something but I just left the room before she got the chance. I walked out of the room and the doctor told me he was looking for me. I was supposed to get my cast taken off today. After it was taken off I was able to walk. The pain went away when I exploded at my mother. "Hey Jess can I come over so I can see Aunt Roni? And can we talk on the way there?"

She looked at me and smiled even though my expression said I wanted to kill someone, "I herd everything you said to mom. Thanks for sticking up for me. I didn't know you would figure out why she sent me away. None of it was your fault, but do you want to know why she sent me to live with Aunt Roni?"

So I was right about what happened with Jess and my mom, "Why did she?"

"Aunt Roni was the first one to tell dad about dad hitting you and Jordan. You guys were about four and she had walked in on him back pushing you to the floor because you didn't bring him his soup fast enough and it spilled all over you and Jordan because he was blowing it off while you walked it over to dad. He was trying to cool it off for him and you were walking slow because you didn't want to spill it." I saw the tears build in her eyes, but she fought them, "I remember that day so well. It was my twelfth birthday and I remember spending the whole day in the emergency room with third degree burns all over your little bodies, but mom wouldn't tell me how you got them."

"But why did she send her away?" I knew because the thing I do remember about that day was I never saw my Aunty again after that. I don't remember getting burned though.

"She saw it happen and ran in and punched dad out and took you two to the hospital, after crying out you guys were past out from the pain." She began to look really sad again, "She tried to tell mom what happened, but dad lied and got Aunt Roni send to California just like I was when you were ten. The only difference was, is when I punched dad he didn't get knocked out."

Did I just hear what I think I herd? Jess, Daddy's little girl actually punched him for Jordan and I. Jess was always like a true mom to me. She was all the good parts of my mother without the bad and she actually stuck up for me when she could. Even sometimes when she knew she couldn't win she would still try. "I'm sorry Jess, I lied and said I fell because I was afraid of him. It's all my fault and I'm . . ."