Chapter twelve - Can't Lose Her Too!

Author's Note: Hey guys. I know it took me a billion years to upload chapter 11 but I'm going to start uploading a lot more often. Thank you for the votes on chapter 12 I know I said I wouldn't upload till I got 10 but thank SPIDERwOMAN for that. Sneak peak to this chapter I will be introducing a new character to the story. I promise to upload a lot faster like I used to when I first started this story. Things have just been a little bit complicated lately. Well I suppose I will leave you with that. I hope you enjoy and continue to read vote and comment on my story.

Vote If You Can't Live Without Mucis!!!

So even though it's been a few years I'm adding this update to all my chapters :) I started a fundraising campaign for 'I just want to be me. (Top surgery)  the link will take you to my page. Just reading it means a lot to me as well as spreading the link around. Don't feel the need to donate just trying to get it out there -

http://mk2.gofund.me/9zrxn99s?rcid=3002f662df4411e5b9a2bc764e04c5a7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we herd the door open the kiss immediately ended and I took one look at Miyabi and I know her heart had just been ripped out of her chest. She began to tear up, dropped the a piece of paper she was holding that looked like it was heart shaped and ran out of the room. I gave Tanya an apoligetic look because I was about to leave her to go check on Miyabi right in the middle of what had just happened. I was about to jump out of bed to run after her, but I had completely forgotten my leg was broken. So instead of jumping out of bed and running after Miyabi like I had planned, I felt a jolt of pain and fell four feet to the floor slamming my leg onto the ground.

This made me cry out in pain. My eyes began to tear up and Tanya was at my side helping me faster than I could even realize what had just happened due to the pain. I hid my face on my arm because I didn't want Tanya to see me tearing up or that I was blushing because of what an idiot I am.

"Stevie are you alright???" She asked quickly. I could hear the concern in her voice as she helpped me back onto the bed.

"I don't have a concusion do I? Because last time I fell I remembered things wayyy different than how they had happened."

She chuckled slightly at my words, "No stevie you didn't hit your head this time. Want me to go check on Miya?"

Now I had to think about this one for a moment. I didn't know how close they were and I wasn't sure if Miyabi really wanted to talk to the person who she just saw kissing the girl, me she's liked since the 8th grade. "Umm I don't know if that's the best idea right now. Could you hand me that paper on the ground?" She thought about it for a second and realized the same. She got off the bed, grabbed the paper and climed back up. She sat next to me as I read, To Stevie - open it!!!

As soon as I figured out how to undew the heart Miyabi had folded, I read the not inside:

Hey so I guess I was never one to really show my feelings

as you probably know by now, but I want to tell you how

much you mean to me. Stevie I've never had a better friend

than you and I really like you a lot. We've known each other

technically since we were born, but became bestfriends

that night at the slumber party when we "First met"

remember? I was really sad when I had to leave you in 8th