Chapter thirteen - Why all at once?

Author's note: Hope you guys liked chapter 12. I made it kinda longer to make up for that long time of me not uploading. I think that is the first chapter I didin't end at a dramatic part. Let me know which ending you liked better in a comment. So once this story comes close to it's final chapters I'm going to start a new story, comment and let me know if you want a sneak peak. Well that's all for this note!

P.S. for my friend - Ohh my gosh just wanted to say I really care about you and I'm learning a song on my guitar I wanna play for you once I fully learn it, girl you know who you are!!!

Vote if you've ever wanted to live on a cloud or be a transformer!

So even though it's been a few years I'm adding this update to all my chapters :) I started a fundraising campaign for 'I just want to be me. (Top surgery)  the link will take you to my page. Just reading it means a lot to me as well as spreading the link around. Don't feel the need to donate just trying to get it out there -

http://mk2.gofund.me/9zrxn99s?rcid=3002f662df4411e5b9a2bc764e04c5a7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stevie are you awake?" I herd a whisper coming from the direction of my door but didn't look. I had my faced buried in my pillow. I turned my head to the clock and realized I had been sleeping for almost 8 hours. It was ten till 11. I turned the other way to see Miyabi had walked up to my bed.

"Miya I'm not awake yet," I said muffled putting my face back into the pillow.

"Come on Steves we still need to talk and plus you've been asleep for a million hours and a day," She said all dramatic ripping my blankets off. I wasn't wearing a shirt and so it was extra cold. She looked at me and laughed flirtatiously and had a seductive look in her eye. She climbed onto my bed, made me sit up and hugged me while saying, "Ohh you must be cold here let me warm you." Which was a complete lie. My room was the warmest in the house. I was glad when she took the blankets off me.

I wasn't going to deny her attempt to get closer to me so I played along. "Yeah I'm freezing hold me tighter," I said slightly giggling. I guess I was the one that was going to have to start this conversation, "Miya?"

"Yeah what's up?" She asked smiling with her arms tightly around my body.

"I'm really confused about everything," I paused to gather my thoughts for a moment. "I have no idea how I feel right now," which was a lie. I knew exactly how I felt. I knew that I was in love with two people at once and I felt horrible. How was I supposed to find out who I loved more. Or who I wanted to be with?

I began to see the sadness build up in her. She tried to hide it, but it wasn't working very well. "That's fine," Is all she could manage to say.

"Miya, Please don't be upset. I can't stand to see you sad. How about tomorrow after school just you and me hand out? You know like we used to everyday of fourth fifth, sixth, and seventh grade."

I saw a tear run down her cheek before she smiled slightly, "But Wallace was always there too. Should we invite him?"

"Nope it's just going to be me and you ok? And we can do anything you want," I smiled.

Excitement devoured her, "Ohh Ohh can we go to our old tree house that Micheal and Jaclyn showed us that one time and it became yours mine and Wallace's?" Micheal and Jaclyn were part of this group involving me, Miya, them two, and like two other kids, and Wallace joined us after school because he wasn't in the same grade as us, that we had in school during fifth grade that we hung out with almost every day.