Chapter seventeen - It's Party Time!!!

Authors Note: So guys I've decided to end my story here. I'm excited because I'm finishing my first story. I wanna thank all you guys for the support on this story. I was surprised people actually liked it. Sorry I've really been slacking on posting the ending. Ohh and I am going to be writing another story this summer. It's going to be a paranormal action with some romance. Check it out :D

Well that's all I'm gunna say. Here is chapter seventeen, the Final Chapter!!!

P.S. don't forget to to to comment and let me know what you think. (fair warning, contains some sexual content)

So here's another update I wanted to add in a few years later XD I started a fundraising campaign for 'I just want to be me. (Top surgery)  the link will take you to my page. Just reading it means a lot to me as well as spreading the link around. Don't feel the need to donate just trying to get it out there -

http://mk2.gofund.me/9zrxn99s?rcid=3002f662df4411e5b9a2bc764e04c5a7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stevie say something," My brother chuckled slightly at I'm guessing mine and Tanya's reaction.

"Well this is a bit of a shock. Wow you guys. You two? Really? That's sooo cute. So that's why the two of you have been so happy lately. So when did you ask her out Jordy?" I smirked.

"Yesterday night actually. She came up to see Wallace about something and I asked if she had a minute and we just talked and I ended up asking her out," He responded with a smile and looked over at Miyabi, kinda still talking to me, "And really glad I did."

"Well come on let's go to our seats so we can see This Means War," Miyabi suggested. So we headed inside and the movie started. After the movie we went out to Red Robbins and ate dinner and talked. It was a nice talk, no awkwardness what so ever. Just my brother and I with our girlfriends, the two most awesome girls in our lives. After dinner we went through the drive through at Dairy Queen and had ice cream. It was starting to get late and the four of us headed back to the duplex.

Once we got home I felt like driving bumble bee, "Hey Tanya wanna come with me to get Jordan's present with me?"

"I thought you already got it and was going to give it to him on your guys' birthday tomorrow."

"Well I still have three days after tomorrow and I've always given him his present on his birthday because he's was born a few days after me, but I think this year I want to give it to him tomorrow at our party."

"Ohh MK. Yeah let's go!" She said with excitement. So with that we left the house without telling Jordan or Miyabi and headed first off to Wallmart. "What are you getting here?"

"I'm gunna get Jordan a fifty dollar visa card so he and Miya can go on a date or something. I don't know he can use it how he want's. It's only the first present."

After Walmart we went to Jess's house and she gave me four Paramore tickets that I had asked her to get. She insisted I didn't need to pay her for them, but if I didn't, the present wouldn't have been from me. We made one last stop on our way home. We stopped by Staples and I bought a box about two thirds my highth, and wrapping paper and a bow. Once home, I put the gift card and the tickets in the box and Tanya helped me wrap the huge box in Green Hornet wrapping paper.

Finally putting the finishing touches on it, Tanya went and put some shorts and a tank top on for bed. When I was done signing it, I did the same only I put on a sports bra and basket ball shorts that were black with white stripes on the side. I turned on my fan, turned off the light and climbed into bed with Tanya. I felt her icy hands as they touched my stomach and moved to my back to pull me close to her.