Baby I Would

Zayn's POV

"Wait.. so let me get this straight. You're saying you don't want to sing anymore?"

"that's what I'm saying Zayn"

Wow.. I can't believe this is really happening.

"Have you told any one else? Or just me?" I asked

"just you" Riley sighed laying back on my bed.

It was three in the morning when Riley had texted me asking me if I was awake, she came in after she seen I read the message, she looked like a mess. She came in and sat down on my bed not looking up at me, then she just exploded into tears and finally told me that she wasn't happy doing this and it's not what she wanted to.

"Why didn't you tell Ni?"

"He was asleep and I didn't know who else to talk to about it. Harry and Lou would probably be pissed about it because of the concert tomorrow and not help, and Liam isn't here and I just.. I don't know what to do Zayn.." Riley said as she started crying again.

"hey, hey, Ri bug, it's alright. it'll be okay' I pulled her up and held her in my arms as she cried onto my shoulder' and later, after you get some sleep, we'll talk to all the guys about it, and we'll just see what happens, we wont make you go on stage with us if you don't want to. It's going to be okay Riley. And I know we will all be there for you through everything" I kissed her forehead trying to calm her down.

An hour had passed and Riley had finally fell asleep in my arms so I laid her down on my bed and went out in the living room to get some sleep on the couch.

Niall's POV

I groaned as I heard my alarm on my phone go off and sat up slowly. Why did I set my alarm today? The sound check wasn't until five, we had all morning off/afternoon off.

I looked over to Riley's bed and noticed she wasn't even in bed. Since when did she get up before me!? Maybe she's in the bathroom. I looked over and seen the bathroom door wide opened and no one inside. I got off my bed, pulled  some sweats on and went downstairs to see Zayn sleeping on the couch, which he only does when someone's in his bed. I walked back up the steps to see if what I thought was true. When I opened the door I was not expecting to see what I seen.

I have to admit, when I seen Riley laying in Zayn's bed, I felt a pang of jealously. A lot of questions were going through my mind which were making me pissed, I shut the door and stormed down the stairs straight over to the couch.

Liam's POV

"yeah, uh uh, yep, ok, see you there" I ended the call and went to open the front door when I heard Niall yelling something at someone, I hurriedly unlocked the door and seen Zayn in Niall's hands, and Niall looking like he could kill him.

"Why the fuck is she in your damn bed Zayn?" Niall yelled

"W-who are you talking about Ni?" Zayn asked rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"hey, what's going on here?" I asked walking over and pushing Niall away from Zayn and standing between them.

"Why the hell is Riley in your bed? I swear to god if you-" Niall stopped when he seen Riley on the stairs, her eyes were red, and puffy like she had been crying, she was still wearing what she had on yesterday, a pair of her ripped skinny jeans and my batman shirt, I miss that shirt.

Niall walked over to Riley and hugged her tightly, "did he hurt you riley? why are your eyes red? what's wrong?" he kept asking question after question.

"I'm-I'm fine Ni" she half smiled at him rubbing her arm looking away from all of us.

"What's with all the yelling down here? We're trying to sleep children!" Louis said as he dragged Harry down the stairs and pushing Riley aside and they sat down on the couch Zayn was just sleeping on.