You Were My Everything.

A/N- Twitter picture mentioned later, can be sent to you from kik, or just imagine it. I'm doing this on mobile and Wattpad won't let me add another photo up there ^

~~

It had been a week now. A week since Jai and I had seen and talked to Zayn. And it made me realize just how much I missed seeing the guys, no matter how pissed off I was at them.

"Ri, look at this" Jai said sitting down next to me with his laptop on his lap.

On his screen wasn't only Twitter, but Niall's Twitter.

"@/officialniall I miss you @riley-jo ,, please call me xxx"

"@/officialniall where r u :'( "

"@/officialniall im srry"

"@/officialniall *broken heart emoji* pic.twitter.com/e8KLDaO3 (picture of younger Niall & "Riley" hugging, pic credit to owner"

"@/officialniall I'll never give up x"

"Ri, you need to call him" Jai said after reading and showing me some of Niall's tweets.

"The problem with that Jai is, I don't want to talk to him"

"Fine, I'll just text Zayn and tell him where we're staying then"

"You wouldn't"

"Odds on?"

"You tell him and I'll never talk to you again and I'll leave this place and never look back" I said looking directly into his eyes, showing him I wasn't lying.

"Come on Riley, you guys have been best friends longer than I've been born basically. You can't let this one thing get in between you guys"

"It's not just one thing Jai" I sighed sitting up and putting my head in my hands.

"Then talk to me about it"

"It's that he kept this from me for two months, every time we're seen together people are saying the only reason I'm still around is because I'm "a good fuck he doesn't want to give up" their saying that I've slept with all the guys, the fans just barely tolerate me anymore, people are saying that I'm a bad influence on Niall because of my tattoos. Yet, they saying nothing like that to the other four members who are also covered with them." I sighed again rubbing at my temples.

"I just don't understand why they hate me. What have I ever done to deserve it? I've been nothing but supportive to all of them since the beginning. I've been through everything with them. Then they pull this shit, and the one time I need their support, they just sit there and let it happen" I yelled getting off the couch and storming into my room after slamming the door shut.

Niall ~

"Hello? Jai, you there?" I said after accepting a call I wasn't expecting to get. Instead of Jai answering, I heard an all too familiar voice. A voice I haven't stopped thinking about since the day it left my life, saying words that broke my heart.

"I just don't understand why they hate me. What have I ever done to deserve it? I've been nothing but supportive to all of them since the beginning. I've been through everything with them. Then they pull this shit, and the one time I need their support, they just sit there and let it happen"

Then there was a loud door slam then silence. After a few seconds I could hear a rustling sound.

"Niall man, you there?" Jai asked sounding upset.

"Does she really think we hate her?" I asked getting up from where I was sitting with the guys in the living room, and walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I guess so" he sighed into the phone.