Lullaby

After a lot of time, I am actually going to sit down and write out a chapter for you guys! it might not make sense, but whatever, it's a chapter. Enjoy!    

Niall's POV

Do you ever have that feeling, the one where no matter what you do, or what any one says, you can't stand to look at yourself? To listen to yourself, or just be around other people because you know your mood destroys theirs?

Well that's what I've been feeling like the past week.  No matter what anyone does to try and help me, all I could do was just run to my room, lock the door and cry. I know what you're thinking, I'm Niall Horan from One Direction, I'm a man, men don't cry. Then I guess I'm not a man anymore. 

I'm making all the lads upset with my mood, and it's not like I'm meaning to. If I could, I would leave and stay home away from everyone, till these damn deathly moods would go away.

Riley, poor Riley, she's used to me being like this, because I used to get them back home. But not as bad as this one, I wonder how she's doing right now.

To Ri Bug: hey...will u come up here?? xx

Riley's POV

"Zayn, get off of Harry, we don't need to go to the hospital again because of you" Liam yelled at Zayn for jumping on Harry who was just sitting there engulfed in the show he was watching. Ever since Niall's started his period, he's been locked up in his room, so the lads have had to pick on Harry.

About a week ago, Zayn had knocked a lamp off one of the tables, Louis didn't see it and stepped on the broken glass in his bare feet, so we had to take him to the hospital.

Louis and I were playing cards on the floor when I heard my phone go off beside me.

 "Who is it?" Lou asked being his nosey self.

"Niall" I said not even picking up my phone and took my turn at the game.

"What'd he want? Is he getting any better?" Zayn asked.

"He wants me to go up there"

"well go!" All four of them shouted at me.

"But he's all the way up there" I whined.

Zayn picked me up off of the floor and walked me over to the stairs and pushed me up them. "Go and don't come back till he's better, even if you have to make babies with him!"

"Zayn!" I yelled "Why wo-"

"GO!" Zayn rudely interrupted me.

I huffed and kept walking up the stairs till I got to the top and took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Ni, it's me, l can't come in if the doors locked"

I heard him get up and walk over to the door and unlock it opening it, slowly.