Are You Serious?

~Riley's POV~

"I'll do it" I barely said.

"What?" the boys asked at the same time.

I took a deep breathe and repeated what I said.

"Are you sure? Ri, you don't have to do this if you don't want to" Niall said putting his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer onto his strong warm body.

"I'm sure Niall, I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing this for mom" I looked up at him with a smile on my face. He noticed my smile and I could see one tugging at his lips.

"I'll call Simon!" Liam said with a smile on his lips as he got up and went out to call Simon.

~

~Niall' s POV~

It was about an hour or two drive from our place to where we were meeting Simon to record our song with Ri. Louis was driving with Liam beside him telling him what was to go, and to not kill us. Zayn was sleeping, as always. Harry and Riley were dancing and singing in their seats to whatever song was playing on the radio. Even though it wasn't really sunny outside, I still had my sunglasses on,which I'm glad because if I didn't have them on right now, Riley would see me watching them.

Lately, and I don't know why, but I've been catching myself watching Riley, even if we're just all sitting and watching the telly, I'm looking at her through the corner of my eyes. Today she was wearing her ripped skinny jeans, that looked amazing on her, a black tank top and a red and black flannel, with her long blonde hair up in a messy ponytail. She never was the girl to wear a bunch of make up, I've only seen her wear eye liner. And maybe that's why I've kinda fallen for her a little.

"Uncle Si!" We all yelled as we walked into the studio.

"Hello boys, and Riley"

We all did our hugs and hand shakes and before we could even sit down, Simon had us spilt up and practicing our parts of the song. I was watching Riley and Simon talk about the deal he was offering when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out and seen Zayn's face pop on my screen with a text message.

 From : Zaynie Poo - Wipe the drool off your chin there bud, and stop staring at her!

To: Zaynie: I'm not staring at her!!!

From: Zaynie - Bull shit! U was watching her in the car too! & stop saying u dnt like her!!

To: Zaynie - w/e y r u watching me anyways!? creeper!! ;)

From: Zaynie - Bc I love u nialler! and ur mine not Ri's! ;)

I rolled my eyes and laughed as I put my phone back into my pocket and looked over to Zayn who was smiling at me, so I threw the closest thing around me at him, which was a pillow looking thing.

"Awww Nialler, you're blushing! I was right! You love her!!!" Zayn said as he came over to me and sat on my lap.

"shut up" I laughed.

"My Niall's growing up so fast" He said pretending to cry and pet my head.

"Zayn why are you crying and petting Zayn's head?" Louis asked as he came around the corner.

"My..Niall's..growing..up..too.fast..Lou.." He said between fake sobs.

"what do you mean?" Louis gasped.

"He...he's in love boo bear!"

"WITH WHO!?" Louis yelled out.

"Riley!"