-/

"NIALL! Watch out!" I heard someone yell before there was an unbearable pain to my side and in an instant, everything went black.

"And that's when I woke up." I paused looking over at them then adding "to your nagging voice"

"I am not nagging you" they scoffed then threw a pillow at me head. "Come on Ni, get out of bed, you're gonna be late!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I said as I gathered my clothes to wear after my shower. "I'm just gonna take me a quick shower then we can head out, yeah?" I smiled at them and laughed as they flipped me off before leaving my room.

After my shower, I walked downstairs to see them almost asleep on the couch and smiling to myself as I thought of a way for payback. Walking into the kitchen I grab a cup from the cupboard and turning the faucet on, sticking my fingers under the running water to see if it was cold enough or not.

I know what I'm about to do is mean, but I don't want to burn them!

Grabbing the now filled cup of cold water, I make my way back into the living room as quietly as I can on wood flooring. Thanking to whoever and whatever is up there, if anything at all, that the couch was leather so the water will be easy to clean up afterwards.

Grabbing me phone from my pocket, I quickly start recording and finish walking towards the couch. I turn the camera to me, showing me smiling and holding the cup up to show what I'm about to do.

Before they can wake up, I turn the camera back around and immediately run out of the house and into the car after dumping the water on them. Laughing as I hear my name being yelled.

"Come on! We're gonna be late!" I yell out the window as soon as I see them walking out of the house and cackling loudly as they flip me off for the second time today.

-/

"Are you nervous?"

"Why? Do I look nervous? Am I sweating? Oh my god, I'm sweating ain't I? I-" I'm cut off as they put their hand over my mouth.

"You're rambling again. Yes you look nervous, yes you're sweating, but you can only tell if someone's right in front of you" they take their hand away and put both of them on my shoulders now.

"Ni, you are going to be great, okay?" They smile at me before bringing me into a much needed hug.

"It's your go" I hear them say before I'm being pushed forwards. I see them mouth a "good luck" and give me a thumbs up.

I sigh, then put a smile on my face and walk out. It's now or never I say to myself.

"And what's your name?"

"Niall," I say a little shaky, taking a deep breath then repeat myself, "Niall Horan"

"Why are you here today?"

"I'm here to be the best artist I can be sir"

"And how old are you?"

"16, Louis"

I look over at my best friend whose standing beside me mum and Jai and all three of them have the biggest smiles on their faces.

I smile back at them and start singing and thinking about the dream I had and how I wish it would come true and how I couldn't wait to gain four new brothers if things went they way they did in my dream.