Now You're Standing In The Neon

A/N long chapter for what happened yesterday! Most likely a new chapter tomorrow too! No school again! Hope you like it!

~Riley's POV~

I was woken up by a loud bang in my room and knowing it was probably one of the boys I groaned and opened one eye seeing Niall standing there with his tank top with his nipple showing. (sidebar)

"Evening sleepyhead" Niall said.

"What are you doing, and cover your nipple, I don't want to see it"

"Yes you do Ri, don't lie, you know you like it!"

I just rolled my eyes and rolled off the bed walking behind Niall who was dancing to the Harry's music blaring out in the living room.

"Ohhh look, Riley got our little Nialler all excited when he went up there." Zayn said smirking at us.

Niall looked at him confused and me and Zayn just laughed and I nudged him in the elbows pointing to his nipple.

"Didn't know you thought about me like that Ni"

I could see him blushing but he didn't say anything, and Zayn started laughing even more.

"GUYS! GET IN HERE!" Zayn yelled out. Liam, Louis and Harry all ran into the room asking what was wrong and they all suddenly stopped looking at me and Niall and started laughing as they seen Niall.

"Damn Ri, I knew Niall liked you but I didn't know he liked you like that" Louis said earning him an eye roll from Niall and a punch from Harry for cursing.

"Harry! That wasn't very nice!" Louis yelled into his ear.

~Niall's POV~

We were all sitting outside by the pool enjoying our day off. Harry, Louis, Liam and Riley were all in the pool playing 'Marco Polo' while me and Zayn were working the grill. Riley was wearing the bikini I had bought her a couple of years ago for her birthday, it looked perfect on her tanned, smooth skin, her blonde hair wet from getting dunked by Liam, her blue eyes shinning brighter than sun. I didn't realise I was watching her until Zayn pushed me out of the way.

"Do you like her?" He said bluntly.

"Wha..What? No I don't like her, well I mean, she's basically my sister Zayn, that'd be weird if I liked her" I said stuttering over my words.

"You've been watching her for the past half hour Niall."

"I'm watching them" I pointed over to where they all were.

"Whatever you say Ni. Might wanna clean up the drool off of your chin before they come over here"

I just rolled my eyes at him, something I've been doing a lot lately.

Did I like Riley? She is beautiful, I can't lie. But She's like a sister to me, family doesn't fall for family. She probably only sees me as her brother, her best friend. But every time her soft skin touches mine, that spot tingles. Every time she looks at me with those crystal eyes, takes my breath away. Her laugh, her smile, her everything, makes me so happy. I was dragged out of my thoughts by the screaming and hollering from the guys and Riley about what food they wanted and who was getting theirs first. I laughed to myself and joined in the crowd.

Two hours later, it was about 10pm and we were all still outside, now huddled together by the fire Harry and Zayn had made, after Louis almost fell into the pit. Riley was sat in between me and Liam, I could see her looking up at me out of the corner of my eye, but I never looked at her. I pulled my guitar on my lap and started strumming her favorite song,(sidebar) hoping to make her smile that breath taking smile of hers.