2.2) Sleepover

warning ;)

________

"Can I stay for the night?" Liam asked once they finished studying, as Stiles closed the History book it seemed rather like a sign for Liam that it was time to go, but he didn't want to. He was so scared to go home all alone in the dark, then to be on his own in his bedroom.

"Uh...yeah, sure. If you don't mind sharing the bed with me." Stiles said not finding the request odd at all, at many occasions Scott spent the night there too after studying together, doing search work, or if they got too lost in a game or film watching. Plus he liked Liam, so he didn't see any reason why say no.

"Thank you." Liam smiled and put his History book into his backpack. He felt relieved that he wasn't sent to some guest room but he could share the bed with the other, hoping this night no Berserkers will appear. He was sure his mind was only playing with him as they couldn't be there but still he was scared and now felt in comfort beside his friend.

After he pulled on the pyjama pants Stiles lent him, rolling up the end because it was way too long for him, the blonde boy pulled the blanket on him and glanced up at Stiles who was still on his laptop. They weren't as close friends like him and Mason, or Stiles and Scott, so even though he wasn't sleepy, he closed his eyes, not knowing what to talk about with the older boy. Liam was listening to Stiles' heartbeat, it helped him to calm down and not to feel anxious that anytime he could hear or sense someone else in the room. He wondered when out of a sudden Stiles' pulse sped up and his breathing became rather uneven as well. The bright blue eyes cast on the dark brunette boy to see if Stiles was alright however Liam gasped rather loud when he glanced at the screen of his laptop and shifted a bit farther from him.

"I...I uh...sorry...I...are you watching porn?!" Liam from the shock first was about to apologize but then actually thought it's rather weird how the other was watching porn when he was in the bed not even a meter away from him.

"What?! You don't watch porn?" Stiles tilted his brows not being even a tiny bit startled how the other just caught him watching that on his laptop. He held his eyes questioningly on the younger boy whose cheek was rather flushed.

"I...do...but...I'm...I'm here, right next to you..." Liam whispered and his cheek's tone turned even more red as he glanced back at the paused screen seeing the two young men absolutely naked on each other.

"So? We're dudes, what's the big thing about, if I watch porn?" Stiles asked on his confident voice tone, he wasn't a shy type but especially around Liam he even enjoyed acting like the big adult guy, showing his dominance towards the other.

"Um...nothing...I guess." Liam had another opinion, that It was actually odd, but maybe it was something like older boys did. Maybe Stiles didn't bother himself to watch porn with Scott either. For a while he really wanted to be taken seriously so he'd not want to ruin it for acting childish like that.

"So, you wanna watch it too?" The dark haired boy asked and adjusted his laptop a bit on his lap glancing aside at Liam.

"O-okay." He answered on a tiny voice and sat up beside Stiles watching till he closed the window and scrolled through the videos in a folder on his laptop, his dropped jaw must have been rather telling as Stiles has spotted it.

"Hey, don't stare like I'd be some pervert, I'm a teenage boy, I have my needs, like four-five times a day." Stiles shrugged and kept scrolling up and down still hesitating which one he should go for. Eventually he double clicked on one of the videos placing one of his pillows farther into the bed's middle and placed his laptop there.