1.7) Stiles Unorthodox Anger Management Program

Scott kept his eye on Liam at all times; as his alpha, he had to. When he bit Liam to save him, he knew that taking responsibility for the new wolf would be a repercussion of it, but then he found out about his Intermittent Explosive Disorder. IED was definitely not something that mixed well with lycanthropy, as Stiles was exceedingly quick to point out, but Liam seemed to have been getting better at controlling his outbursts. But something has been on the young beta's mind lately. Scott could feel it, but he wasn't quite sure if it was really his place to pry.

And then he stormed up to Greenberg, yanked the helmet off of his head, and punched him in the nose hard enough that Coach could hear the 'crunch' on the other side of the field.

"Are you blind or just a fucking idiot, Greenberg?!" Liam shouted as he stood over his fallen teammate, "I swear, if you don't learn how to pass a damn ball properly then the next time I'll pass my foot up your dirty, smelly a--"

"Ho-ho! Okay, buddy!" Stiles intervened with a nervous chuckle as he ran up to Liam and patted his shoulder. He grimaced at Greenberg's bloody nose and winced apologetically, "You'll have to forgive him, Greenberg. He's..." he paused to look at Liam, "well, he's just had a bad day."

"No, I haven't," Liam denied before he gestured to Greenberg, "he's just an idiot."

"Yeah, and so are you if you've never heard of the term, 'lawsuit', buddy," Stiles whispered into his ear before he steered Liam away from Greenberg and toward Scott.

Letting out an exasperated sigh as he spotted his alpha, Liam rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Look, I don't need some lecture stuffed with platitudes, alright? I just... I can't take my meds until after practice, so my IED's got me a little on edge."

"You call that 'a little'?" Stiles retorted in skepticism before he looked to Scott, "I don't think this is going to work," he said as he waved his hands around Liam, "not if he's going to Hulk out everytime someone does something he doesn't like."

"It's not like I want to be this way!" Liam snapped before he closes his eyes and took a deep breath.

Scott cocked his brow as his eyes lowered from Liam's face to his tightly clenched fists. He scowled sympathetically before he gently patted his beta's arm, "Liam, why don't you go cool off in the showers, alright?"

The young wolf opened his eyes and nodded to his alpha before he dropped his head shamefully and headed off for the locker room. Scott turned to watch him walk away, waiting until he was out of earshot before he said, "I'm worried about him."

"Yeah," Stiles replied with a soft scoff, "you and anyone else with a nose--which is everybody."

"Can you talk to him?" Scott asked as he turned back around to look at his best friend pleadingly, ignoring his sarcasm. He bit back a sigh as he continued, "I'd do it, but I think I've run out of things to say."

"Why does it have to be me?"

"Remember when I first became a werewolf and I couldn't control the shift? You taught me how to."

"Yeah, Scott, but that was because your wolf enhanced your responsiveness to anger; we're talking about a disorder here. Remember how pissed you felt when your wolf was trying to take control? Yeah, well that's probably Liam whenever his IED kicks in--werewolfitude aside," Stiles replied as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Please, Stiles?" Scott quietly begged as he turned on the puppy eyes, "I don't care what you do--just help me help him, please."

The two of them had a stare-off for a couple of minutes before Stiles finally closed his eyes and huffed out a sigh of resignation, "Fine, I'll do it. I'll Obi-Wan your PMS wolf pup."