1.4) Crazy In Love Pt.3

Liam smiled over at his new friend he's been having History classes with, and began to discuss about a party with him, when he glanced aside and spotted Stiles. It was like this since the one week they've been there at the school, with their fake IDs and papers, Stiles was always there meters away from Liam not letting him any space to even breathe. The blonde boy gulped and eventually stopped the conversation with his schoolmate and began to head out of the institution. He saw on Stiles he wasn't feeling good at all, he had panic attacks almost daily, and became overly possessive towards him, like he felt a constant threat that anyone would take Liam away from him, or as if Liam would ever leave him.

Liam turned the lights of in the small apartment where he and Stiles were staying at. He held onto his pillow tight hearing Stiles walking inside the room and only hearing his uneven breathing gave him the creeps.

"I saw you with Mason." Stiles whispered on a rather sinister voice and stopped by the end of the bed.

"I just talked to him about a party. Can't I talk with anyone else?" Liam snapped back and watched as Stiles sat down onto the bed and he turned the lights back on seeing the other's shaky hands and the darker shades around his eyes. "I'd have gone to the party with you. I'd have taken you." Liam whispered as he sat up on the bed and pressed a shy kiss onto Stiles' cheek. "I want to make it better." Liam whispered against Stiles neck and slipped his palm onto Stiles', his body shivering as Stiles leaned over and turned the lights off.

Liam's been kissed for the first time by Stiles and it felt incredible, Liam panted and slipped his tongue inside the boy's mouth, running his fingers along the dark curls, then ran his hands onto Stiles pants unzipping his black jeans while Stiles pulled of the boy's pyjama shirt. All of their clothes soon landed on the floor and Stiles began to kiss and bite the boy's inner thigh while Liam looked down longingly at him, every touch, kiss and bite was brand new for the young boy, and he just craved for more and more. He whimpered once Stiles placed his legs onto his shoulder and he could feel the boy's wet cock against his untouched hole. He yelped in pain as Stiles deeply thrust inside him, Liam couldn't manage to hold his tears back from the overwhelming pain, but he wanted Stiles, he wanted him the way he was, rough and dark like that.

After a few thrusts Liam adjusted his legs and wrapped them around Stiles, kissing him as the boy was rutting inside him faster and firmer. Liam held onto him tight once he felt Stiles hands around his softened cock and in seconds it began to twitch and become hard. Apart from the pain he began to feel pleasures and from how desperate and needy Stiles was he could tell the other boy was a virgin just like him. Liam began to whimper as he was getting close to his orgasm, he gazed at Stiles as he began to squirt his cum all over their chests, right after he could feel Stiles' warm sperm spreading inside him. He wrapped his legs tighter around the boy as he leaned onto his body and gently fondled his wet curls.

"What do you feel?" Liam asked quietly as he pressed few kisses onto Stiles' temple and locks.

"It's calm, quiet like ...as if I've relieved and got rid of all the burdens in my life...like I'm floating." Stiles answered as he slipped his hand into the other boy's palm and looked up at him, seeing how amazed Liam was by his answer. "Simpler answer for dummies; I love you." Liam rolled his eyes a bit but then lowered his head and kissed Stiles longingly for minutes only stopping it when they felt their tongue and jaw were rather numb.

"I love you Stiles." Liam whispered and cuddled more to the boy.

"You'd really take me to the party?"
"Huh?" Liam asked a bit snapped out of his dizzy mood. "Of course I would, and I will, if you want to come."

[Tiësto & KSHMR feat. Vassy – Secrets played in the background]

Liam wrapped his arms around Stiles' waist as they danced for the rhythm of the music and rested his forehead against the boy's smiling how Stiles was shaking a bit and could feel his bulge pressed against his lap. He enjoyed being submissive, not minding if Stiles used chains, handcuffs for sex, but he also loved how he had some effect as well on the boy.

"See that I came with you? It was really unnecessary what you did on Wednesday." Liam whispered into his ear and smiled as Stiles palm wondered onto his arse cheeks.

"What I did? What happened?" Stiles asked innocently and bit roughly onto Liam's lower lip the rhythm of the song also influencing his emotions.

"Oh no big thing, just you with a knife, chasing me and Mason down along the school's basement." Liam commented and chuckled how Stiles still had that innocent look on him can't resisting to his passionate and rough kisses.

"I had to. So he won't dare to move onto you." Stiles mumbled against his lips and pulled him tighter as they danced along with the others. "How come you weren't scared?"

"I know you. I know you'd not hurt me."

"You still ran."

"Maybe I just love the adrenaline." Liam grinned and leaned up onto his tip toes to kiss the boy on his lips moaning when Stiles squeezed his bum. He arched his back a bit as he was enjoying the kisses which were pressed along his neck the lights flickering around them, the club was rather dark so no one really bothered how far they'd go with kissing and touching.

Liam watched as Stiles drank a few glasses of beer and something else, he only had one glass of beer, but already felt tipsy from that.

Stiles dragged Liam away from the bar back to the dancefloor and gripped firmly onto his waist his groin throbbing as he deepened his nails in the boy's skin panting against his neck before he deepened his teeth on his soft neck. Liam slightly hissed but was used to the feeling how rough things aroused Stiles and he found it strange but the pains after a few weeks turned into pleasure for him. He moaned and pressed his lap more against Stiles, grinning how the taller male grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him in a rush to the toilet. He panted as he was pushed into a stall, Stiles quickly closing the door behind them and unzipped his pants, Liam following his example and faced the wall however as he looked aside he smiled spotting a boy on his knees, so he knew they weren't the only one who gotten into the mood for sex. "Fuck.." Liam gasped as Stiles thrust inside him firmly, he loved the way he did it, the way he felt and tasted anytime when they were together.

Liam was walking towards school, smiling about the winter prom, already thinking about romantic ways how to ask Stiles out, as he arrived to the high school, he stopped and stared at the familiar white van of Eichen House, knowing exactly what it was doing in there. He had a bad feeling, a panic all over his body as he began to run inside the school, he pushed everyone out of the way running desperately looking for Stiles. Then when he spotted him crowded by a group of students, he ran faster grabbing hold of the boy having a big puddle of blood under his body with the same metal rod stabbed across his chest what they used to kill the male nurse at the mental house. Liam held tight onto the cold body, his sobbing burst out blaming himself for oversleeping in the morning, that he couldn't protect Stiles, that he wasn't there. He was trembling and kept calling Stiles' name to wake up, but he was completely moveless. Liam screamed hysterically when he was grabbed by the two male nurses from behind, he kicked, yelled and did all he could to get away from them. "I won't let him here! No! Let me go..let me go!" Liam cried out and screamed more as the cold corpse soon disappeared from his sight as he was taken back to Eichen House.