1.0) The Strange Boy On The Train

Smut

_______________

Liam leaned back on the cheap leather seat, watching the dull view from the second class. He declined to play poker with Mason and his other classmates as he felt rather sleepy. Last night he just wasn't able to finish a video game till 3 am. The few hours of sleeping explained his exhausted look. The school trip didn't make him overly excited either, but unfortunately it was compulsory so he had no other choice. He hated the lot of common programs and wished the teachers would just let them do whatever they want to once they'd reach to the riverside resort. After facing the facts that he won't have lots of fun during the trip, the blonde boy stretched his arms before he peeked out seeing the toilet wasn't occupied. He got up from his seat and began to walk towards the toilet along the narrow corridor, but just when he placed his palm onto the doorhandle to leave the carriage, he glanced aside to the right. Liam's eyes widened when he spotted the older brunette male and he completely froze down for a couple of seconds. However when he snapped out of the dazed state, the blonde boy hurriedly left the carriage and locked the toilet's door after he stepped in, leaning against it. He bit onto his lips thinking back what he just saw, it couldn't even be true, he heard the older students in their school's canteen how some of them used parks at nights for rather explicit dates, but this was daytime on a rather crowded train, and that boy was wanking himself! Which was the worst that their eyes met, now Liam was more than freaked out to return back, of course it was a train and doing such action was rather extreme, but he still felt ashamed if the boy would snap at him for peeking at him, or something worse, however rushing along the corridor would be just as awkward. Meanwhile he peed and washed his hands he was thinking about what to do eventually, should he maybe tell Mason what he saw? Or should he alert the older boy to do it more carefully so others would notice him? In the end he's chosen to do none of them, when he closed the corridor's door behind him, he stopped then looked down at the dark haired boy, who was doing the same thing he did before the blonde boy has entered the toilet, however Liam gasped quietly once those glistening brown eyes met his, then his eyes trailed onto the slight smirk the older boy gave him and Liam couldn't do anything else but to sit down on the other side of the train, in the same back row where the older boy was. Liam hoped his classmates haven't spotted him sitting down over there as he was sure they'd come up to him already asking what's got into him.

He didn't dare to look aside at the brunette boy, he held his eyes on the view no matter that it was boring but he was too scared to turn his head, however the other didn't seem to be bothered how Liam looked at him and now sat down not far, he was still stressful about the situation. It took him few more minutes when he managed to turn and now actually take a better look as so far he didn't even dare to look more precisely at the older male. He breathed in deep through his nose when his eyes focused on the dark haired male's long cock, he wished he could have taken a better look on it, to see it's colour, shape better, to smell its odor. He gulped big feeling a throb along his own cock as he watched how the older boy rubbed the slit of his cock with his thumb, then ran his palm around his balls, massaging them before he raised his hand to his nose and sniffed it. Liam pressed his head hard against the seat, and pressed his thighs tightly together as his arousal was getting more intense. His breathing turned faster as now the other boy turned to face him as well and began to jerk himself faster as he held his eyes on the blonde young male. Liam just now spotted how he had his phone in his other hand clearly the other was filming himself, but why? Maybe it was some sort of bet he made with his friends, and now he had to record it to have a proof? He didn't care much about the camera now, but rather held his eyes on the handsome boy, watching how he pulled his tshirt higher, sending flushes all over Liam's face as he spotted the sexy happy trail under his belly button. He tried to muffle his moans, gazing at the other how he bit onto the edge of his tshirt, and slipped his hand back onto his thick cock, moving his hand up and down faster, meanwhile Liam was shifting in the seat getting some friction as he pressed his own cock against his tight jeans. He panted how the other was licking his own lips speeding up his hand's movement. Liam thought his heart would jump out of its place once he heard the hot boy's swearing as he came all over his belly and chest. The blonde boy's whole body was shivering from lust as he stared how the other wiped all the cum up with his fingers and sucked it all off, he couldn't hold it back anymore, he got up from his seat and rushed back to the toilet, unzipping his pants immediately, once he's locked the door and pressed his forehead against the wall as he began to jerk off above the toilet coming within few seconds as he fantasized how he'd come onto the older boy's handsome face and belly.