0.2) Broom Closet

Explicit
______

If anything surprised Stiles Stilinski, it was Liam Dunbar. Ever since Scott bit the young teen, Stiles had had the hots for his best friend's beta. It's been a few weeks since the incident on top of the hospital. He's been distant from Scott lately, and Liam. Liam being his arousal, Stiles didn't question his sexuality, being bisexual. Of course Scott knows, he's his best friend. What the alpha didn't know that Stiles wants to tear away at the younger teen's clothes and just have him all to himself. Stiles couldn't help but to squirm in his chair from the slight growing in his pants. He was in class imagining the things he would do to the younger teen he lust over. The bell rang and it was time for lacrosse practice.

Stiles had just gotten trampled by his teammate who was supposed to be on the oppose team for practice. He groaned then grabbing a hand out in sight. It was Scott who helped him up.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine." Stiles replied, trying not to act suspicious. He'd been distracted by Liam's presence, staring at the teen while playing lacrosse on the opposing side. He loved when Liam was in uniform, drenched in sweat. Scott pulled him closer, their helmets almost clicking together.

"I.. I can smell you." Scott was blushing. Stiles tilted his head.

"What?"

"Who ever is making you.. Happy, well I can smell it." Scott seemed red as a tomato.

"Wait, really?" Stiles gave a serious tone. Scott nodded and gave a shy smile. Stiles blushed, a faint red going to his cheeks.

"Who is it?" Scott asked.

"Don't worry about it." Stiles replied quickly. Scott didn't argue. Instead, he went back to lacrosse and Stiles went back to gazing at Liam.

The locker rooms were Stile's favorite part of school, getting to watch Liam undress and dress. Scott wasn't really there to Stiles, his mind pinned to one thing and one thing only. He watched as Liam turned his back, going through his locker. Stile's mouth always dropped and drew in a slight gasp when the towel hit the floor, sending mini earthquakes to his heart. He gazed over the round figure of Liam's bare ass. Stiles just wanted to grab the cheeks and squeeze them hard. He ignored the tingling from his crotch, his eyes fixed to a nature so beautiful. Stiles wanted to kiss Liam's shoulders and suck on his tight neck, licking down to Liam's groin and, and, and.. It never stopped with Stiles. His thoughts were racing and he started to fidget with his fingertips, grasping his pals. He swallowed hard. His sight was lost has a pair of briefs slipped around Liam's butt then a pair of jeans, and all too soon, a shirt. He was suddenly interrupted by a slight tap on his shoulder, it was Scott.

"Dude, are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because, even though you're wearing a towel doesn't mean I don't know you have a boner." Scott gave a sheepish smile.

"Shit." Stiles muttered.

"Who is it?"

"I'm not ready to say anything." Was all Stiles said before opening his locker and changing into his regular clothing.

While heading to class, Stiles was suddenly interrupted by Liam, who held an odd stare. Stiles was a bit surprise by the sudden visit. Literally, Liam just popped up from no where.

"Hey-" Stiles was cut off from Liam, who started to circle around him, sniffing the area out.

"What smells like that?" Liam seemed addicted.

"What are you do-ING!" Stils jumped when he felt Liam's face in the crease of his neck.

"Your smell it- it's driving me crazy. I mean, I've been smelling it but now I know it's coming from you." Liam circled around Stiles several times, sniffling and muzzling his nose in Stile's clothing.