Chapter 24

*IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T READ YOUR SALAH YET, THEN REMEMBER THAT THIS BOOK IS NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL COMPARED TO YOUR SALAH*

Recap...

We all make fresh Wudhu and meet up in the men's room. Hamza leads the Namaz and when he read out loud, I literally felt tingles go through me because his voice was Subhan Allah so beautiful. When we were all finished our Salah, the effect of him reading out loud was still imprinted in my brain and I felt more peaceful than ever.

I read Tasbih-e-Fatima and made Dua afterwards. I make extra Dua at the end for Hamza's "mystery girl" because he truly deserves someone that is as pious and pure as him as his partner.

Once we are done, mom, Auntie Lubna, and I go back to our room. While they chat about my wedding, I decide to look over my notes because I don't want to go back to school with not a single clue about what's going on.

After I think that I have looked over my notes enough, I join their conversation.

"Since we have finished almost all of the shopping, I guess all that we have left is for both of you guys to agree on a Nikkah contract." Mom says.

"I guess that is true." I say agreeing with what she said.

"I would highly recommend you guys to sort out the main agreements Layla. You don't want to realize that his marriage agreements vastly differ from yours." Auntie Lubna says and mom shakes her head, agreeing with her.

"I'll discuss it with him when I am back from winter break." I tell them both.

"We should hold the Nikkah itself not so long before you guys actually marry." Mom suggests.

"How about right before the Walima." I say.

"That's probably a good idea."

After another half an hour of conversing, we decide to go to read Isha Namaz. Afterwards we all go to sleep since it has been a long, and tiring day.

Chapter 24

I wake up to Auntie Lubna and mom talking lightly. I checked the clock in the room, and see that it's time for Fajr. I take a quick shower and do proper Ghusl. I then read Fajr Salah.

I then get dressed in an Abaya that I bought when I went shopping. It has embroidery done on the bottom, the cuffs, and the waist. 

Since it's Jumua today, I decide to clip my nails, and put on Surma. It is an act of Sunnah to put on Surma, clip one's nails, and take a shower on Jumua, so that's why I had done it.

Once I'm out of the bathroom, I brush my hair and put on my hijab. My hijab is black with a floral print at both ends of it.

After I have set my hijab, I make sure that it covers up everything that it needs to (chest, neck, ears, and hair), I decide to sit down on the Persian rug in the living room of our hotel room with mom and Auntie Lubna. I open up my Quran and read Surah Dukhan, Surah Kahf, and Surah Jumua.

Once I am finished reading the Surahs that I read on Friday, I decide to read Surah Yaseen, as well. When I am finished, I read Manzil. Once we all have finished reading our Surahs, and the Manzil, we all head downstairs because it's time for breakfast. Before I leave, I check the time and see that it is now 9:40. I quickly grab my brown leather sandals that are in my suitcase, and head out of the hotel room.

We apparently are here before the men, so the women decide to talk with each other, while I sit like a loner gazing off into nowhere. After 10 minutes of waiting, the men arrive and we all serve ourselves breakfast. After we are done having breakfast, the women go upstairs to get their purses and stuff, so I decide to bring mine along as well.