Chapter 23

*IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T READ YOUR SALAH YET, THEN REMEMBER THAT THIS BOOK IS NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL COMARED TO YOUR SALAH*

Recap:

"Here. It hasn't been opened." He says handing me the water bottle. I drink it in the manner of the Sunnah and once I'm finished, I give it back to him even though I know that he's just holding it for me till the end of the ride.

"Truth be told... I'm terrified of Ferris Wheels." I tell Hamza because why not.

"I figured as much." He says sarcastically and I laugh.

The speaker in our cart states that the ride is about to start and to not lean on the doors.

"I can't do this." I tell Hamza quietly as the Ferris wheel slowly starts moving.

"Your parents are in the cart behind us." He states and as I look behind me, I see that true to his words, they are there. I wave at them and once they see me waving like a maniac, they wave back at me.

Once I do look outside, I see the beautiful scene that beholds my eyes and I gasp at the beauty of what I'm seeing. Just imagine Jannah being so much more beautiful than this.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I hear Hamza ask as I look outside.

"It truly is." I say with an awe tone in my voice.

When the Ferris wheel comes back down, I feel true disappointment but also in a way some feeling of calmness back in me.

"Let's get food now." Dad says and I'm jumping with joy inside right now.

We each get cotton candy, fries, fried chicken, and a sub. The food—although most is unhealthy—leaves a sensational taste to my taste buds.

We read Asr Namaz next because according to Uncle Nasir, and dad, it is time for Asr. Once we are finished our Salah, we all hop back in the car because we still have to go to the museum.

At the museum, we had spent thirty minutes there looking at ancient artifacts and documents there. I had to take a couple of pictures because if an assignment did come up, then I would have some knowledge and proof regarding the history of Dubai. Plus I like taking pictures for my own memories as well.

Mom and dad bought me some keychains and magnets from the gift shop as well because I love keepsakes that you can look back at years later.

As we leave the museum, the parents decide on which restaurant to go to and the ladies win their argument of having a heavy dinner over a light dinner much to the men's dismay.

We order a huge meal while we were at the restaurant and since everyone was so hungry, there were literally no leftovers. Once we got back to the hotel, I read Maghrib Namaz and take pictures of the view from the hotel window. I also read some more Quran and look over my notes.

I wait for Isha Namaz and once I have read it, I decide that it's time for sleep. I read all of the Surahs, Kalimahs, and Duas that I usually read before going to bed. I also read Surah Mulk because it protects a person from the punishment of the grave and one I'm finished, I fall asleep right away.

Chapter 23

I wake up for Fajr Salah by Auntie Lubna, and mom, and after reading it, I go take a shower. I read Surah Yaseen and Manzil afterwards because it gives me a sense of peace for the day. I fall asleep a while later, and am woken up again by mom who is freaking out because her alarm didn't go off.